26th February 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How many courses are available after passing diploma in civil engineering?

How many course are available after diploma in civil engg.

29th March 2013, 05:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many courses are available after passing diploma in civil engineering?

After diploma in civil engineering, it is better for you to try for engineering degree in civil engineering. B.Tech in Civil and transportation engineering or B.E in Transportation Engineering can be selected for studies. B.Tech + M.Tech (Civil engineering) is another suitable course. PG diploma in construction management can be opted if interested. PG diploma in Civil engineering is another good option.
12th July 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many courses are available after passing diploma in civil engineering?

i am x in diploma civil then which cours i will do
12th July 2013, 10:30 PM
harishbanu

Hai, now you are completed you diploma in civil engineering.You want to know about courses . Now you can join in job. The scope for diploma in civil engineering is now very high. you can get minimum salary of 10,000/- . After one year you can get salary of 20,000/-. If you are not satisfying with this then you can study B.Tech. Scope for B.Tech also very high and it is evergreen branch.
After completion of your B.Tech, you can get minimum salary of 30,000/-. After one year you can get 50,000/-.
22nd December 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I am completed civil engineering diploma please tell course's after civil Engg.diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?