21st July 2013, 05:29 PM

How to do M.Tech after MSc computer science? I have completed MSc computers

Hi experts,
Good evening to all,
I have completed M.Sc computers in 2004, currently I am working in one software company. I am having 6 years of IT experiance out of overall 13 years. Now I would like to do M.tech(computer science). Can anybody suggest that this decision is correct or not. I am unclear that how that can help to our career path. Waiting for experts opinion in this.
Advance thanks for your guidance / support.

10th April 2014, 05:36 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech after MSc computer science? I have completed MSc computers

After completing M.Sc computer Science you are eligible to apply for M.Tech course. To get admission into M.Tech course you need to crack the GATE Examination. It is prestigous examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology once in a year.

Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination the candidate must have a completed Engineering/Technology/Architecutre from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Even studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. There is no percentage bar required to apply for this examination OR the candidate must have a completed Post Graduation in Computers/Mathematics/Statistics/Science/Computer Application or equivalent qualification.

This year examination was already completed and the exam notification will be publish in the month of October or November in the official website of GATE. As per your qualification you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?