2nd August 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?

i have passed bca and now i m interested to do msc computer science. is it right or not?
according to scope which is better mca or msc computer science in it market ?

3rd August 2011, 08:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?

The M.Sc course is one of the options available after BCA. But in the job front MCA course holds more value. Also the MCA provides more insight in the field of computer application. Normally MCA candidates will more or less at par with the B.Tech candidates. So it is advisable for you to join the same if possible.
18th August 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?

If i want to b a lectrar of comp science so it is right choice to opt Msc aftr bca?
7th January 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

what to do after bsc in computer science wheather mca? or mcs
29th February 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

MCA is eligible for lecturer in B.Sc. computer science
or not
7th May 2012, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

is it better to opt for ms
c
computer sci after bca for teaching purposes?can a mca student has opportunity of teaching bsc computer sci student in a college
30th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
29th July 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I m doing 3rd year f.bca..bt i m cnfsd regardng my future after bcz..shd i do part time mca nd a job? Or shd i do mba(it)? Bt wen.u.go fr.wrk.u need to hve experience also..plz help me
9th September 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

is it a good choice to do m.sc. computer science after completing bca and then try for m.tech.
30th December 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed bca and now i m interested to do msc computer science. is it right or not?
according to scope which is better mca or msc computer science in it market ?
It's batter thought....Do it
11th July 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA then M.Sc(Information Systems) and also completed M.Tech(CSE) is there any possibility for me to be ratified by any university to act as asst.prof. in cse?
25th July 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

it is right choice to opt for m.sc computer science after doing bca? Zwhich is better between mca and m.sc computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?