21st July 2013, 06:15 PM
eshwari.mulge

Can I apply for railway job after completing BSc?

I have completed my b.sc can i apply for any railway jobs?? can you please let me know any information regarding railway jobs?

27th October 2014, 02:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for railway job after completing BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshwari.mulge View Post
I have completed my b.sc can i apply for any railway jobs?? can you please let me know any information regarding railway jobs?
It's good that you are interested in Railway job. After B.Sc course you can give the exam of Special Class Railway Apprentice exam (SCRA) in order to get railway job.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:
-Candidates must have passed 12th class with Mathematics as one of the main subjects and either Chemistry or Physics from recognized university.
-Those candidates who have completed B.Sc (Mathematics) are also eligible.

Age Limit:
-Candidate’s age must be between 17 years old and maximum 21 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

Selection:
-The selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.

Official website- www.upsc.gov.in
24th May 2015, 08:02 PM
alokyadav2607

You can apply in railway for job after finishing bsc by passing some railway exams, such like as-

#Special class railway apprentice (SCRA).
#Railway recruitment board(RRB).

Above exams for the post of-

#Assistance station master.
#Depot material superintendent.
#TTA etc.
28th December 2021, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc nursing and result is also declared but I don't have registration so can I apply for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?