23rd August 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get railway jobs after finishing BCA? What is the qualification to get Railway Jobs?

I have finished my bca degree this year 2012 ..only i have wish to get railway jobs...so tat what i want to do???? Can yo tel me briefly how to write exam???? Wat s a qualification to get railway jobs????? Can i get goods guard posting????? For gettin tat wat i want to do??????

26th April 2013, 01:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get railway jobs after finishing BCA? What is the qualification to get Railway Jobs?

Graduates are offered with job positions like Technician helper, Signal Maintainer, and Station Master in railways. Guard position is also open for graduates. Details of railway jobs can be obtained from RRB site. Applications can be submitted online through this portal. Then, date and time of exam will be intimated to you over mail.
15th June 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get railway jobs after finishing BCA? What is the qualification to get Railway Jobs?

how to get railway jobs after finishing B.C.A
12th February 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

how to get railway jobs after finishing B.C.A

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-railway-jobs-after-finishing-bca-what-qualification-get-railway-jobs-915797.html#ixzz2t7iTWt4l
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?