22nd July 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ICWA after completing B.Com with 48%

hello sir...iam shiva and i have completed b.com..and got 48%....Am i eligible for icwa?

11th October 2015, 06:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICWA after completing B.Com with 48%

As you have completed B.Com. degree, you are eligible to get admission for ICWA Intermediate Course without going for ICWA Foundation course. There is is no minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA Intermediate Course .

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants .

There are three stages in ICWA course .They are :-

* Foundation course ,

* Intermediate Course ,

* Final Course.

-The minimum age to apply for the ICWA course is 17 years. And,there is no upper age limit to apply for the course .

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Foundation Course is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.Final year student of 12th class can also apply for the Foundation Course.

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Intermediate course is ICWA Foundation course / Bachelor's degree.

-Academic qualification required for admission in ICWA Final Course is the ICWA Intermediate Course.
13th October 2015, 12:30 AM
RRAL

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICWA after completing B.Com with 48%

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants.ICWA course completes in the following three stages in :-

Foundation course .

Intermediate Course .

Final Course.

The eligibility criteria for the foundation course is to have a successfully passed out in the 12th class. One can directly appear in the intermediate level after completing the bachelor degree.

As you have completed your B.com so definitely you can do the intermediate exam and after it for the final you can only give when you complete the intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?