27th July 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Arch in CCA chandigarh? I have scored 37991 AIR

Sir,my all india rank is 37991 and state(punjab) rank is 753.may i get admission in b.arch. In cca chandigarh or nit jalandhar? How many seats left in these both colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  2. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  3. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  4. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  9. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  11. Can I get admission in S.D college? I have scored 84% marks in 12th class with math stream from Chandigarh school
  12. Where can I get admission after scoring AIR of 37070 in B.Arch?
  13. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  14. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  15. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  16. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  17. Can I get admission on the basis of RPET in PEC, Chandigarh
  18. Can i get admission into UIET or CCET chandigarh with this rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?