27th July 2013, 03:46 PM
B M Verma

How to take admission for ITI mechanical Jaipur?

SIR,

I want to take admission in ITI Mechanical Jaipur by Aug.2013.
Please guide me. I am Sr pass

+ Course CNC Operator.
Thanks & regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  2. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  3. How to get admission in Mechanical diploma? My qualification is ITI
  4. How to take admission in MNIT Jaipur?
  5. How to get admission in Mechanical in ITI after passing 12th Biology?
  6. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65%
  7. ITI Mechanical Draftman question and answers
  8. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  10. How to take admission in B.Ed in Jaipur University? Last date to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Pre Medical exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand? I've passed 10th and 12th from Jaipur
  12. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  13. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  14. How much CGPA is required to take admission in ITI?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 77 in RPET exam with a rank of 3319
  17. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?