12th October 2010, 02:49 PM
amit.7055cool

Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

im 25 yr old and pursuing iti.so can i get admission in polytechnic diploma engineering after completion of iti

i got admission in iti in electrician trade and and it will complete in when i will become 27 yr old so then i get admission inpolytechnic or not in electrical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  2. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  3. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission in Polytechnic course for an ITI holder?
  5. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  6. Can I get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completing ITI-AOCP being a 18 years old candidate? List of colleges in Mehsana?
  7. Diploma in Mining is possible after completing ITI(Polytechnic) or +2 in Arts?
  8. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  10. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  11. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  12. Can I get admission in degree engineering after completing diploma engineering in KJ Polytechnic Bharuch
  13. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  14. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma 3rd semester in K.K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar being an ITI holder?
  16. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma 2nd year being an ITI Electrician?
  18. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
12th October 2010, 08:22 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

The basic eligibility requirement for the diploma in electrical engineering is that the candidate must pass class 10. the minimum age requirement is 15 years. An entrance exam is held for admission in the diploma course in electrical engineering.
12th October 2010, 09:26 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

Yes there is a direct entry into the 2nd year for ITI students in different polytechnics in India

The admission will be done on the basis of the merit list of your final year.

Thats fine but i am doubtful about the age limit in the polytechnic. Some polytechnics do have an age limit of 25 years. But anyways you can try conforming this with the polytechnics you want to take admission
12th October 2010, 09:36 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit.7055cool View Post
im 25 yr old and pursuing iti.so can i get admission in polytechnic diploma engineering after completion of iti

i got admission in iti in electrician trade and and it will complete in when i will become 27 yr old so then i get admission inpolytechnic or not in electrical engineering
dear friend,

for general category age limit to sit for entrance examination is 25yrs.so it is quite impossible.

it will better if you can talk directly to the polytecnique college.

good luck.
12th October 2010, 10:33 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:

dear friend
you can do diploma after doing iti. for that you will have to give an entrance exam. the more you score in that exam, more will be your chances of getting admission in a good college. or if you want to do engineering directly then you will have to give aieee or iit exam.
all the best
12th October 2010, 11:22 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=amit.7055cool;216298]im 25 yr old and pursuing iti.so can i get admission in polytechnic diploma engineering after completion of iti

i got admission in iti in electrician trade and and it will complete in when i will become 27 yr old so then i get admission inpolytechnic or not in electrical engineering[/QUOTE
yes you can take direct admission in 2nd year after completing your ITI you can get polytechnic in 2nd year ok
13th October 2010, 12:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yes iti student can take admission in polytechnic diploma after completion of their course. but the admission procedure depends on the institution in which you want to take admission. it may be basis on your marks. may be you have to give entrance examination to take admission.

your 27 years old will not create any problem to take admission in polytecnic diploma. do not worry about this.

best of luck.
13th October 2010, 12:58 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

dear friend

of course you can apply for polytechnic after I.T.I.

it is a good choice for your career. there is no age barrier for that.

after completion of your I.T.I you will get direct admission in the 2nd year in polytechnic.

all the best.
13th October 2010, 12:23 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Definitely,you can get into the 2nd year entry in ITI course in different polytechnics in India.

However,there are so many institutions for your desired study,you can get admitted in electrical polytechnic branch,

But,there may be a barrier for your age,because the polytechnic admission can be done after 10th,
otherwise,you have to get entry in B.Tech in Electrical engineering.

There are some institutions offering your desired course in electrical branch in India:
1:E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic ;Kurnool ,Andhra Pradesh.

2:Dr. Ambedkar G.M.R. Polytechnic ;Rajamundry ,Andhra Pradesh.

3:[B]Acharya Pathashala Polytechnic Somanahally; Bangalore.

4:Acharya Polytechnic ;Bangalore.

5:Acharya ITI ;Bangalore.

6:Chundi Rangan Yakulu Polytechnic Ganapavaram;Andhra Pradesh.

7:Col. D.S. Raju Polytechnic Poduru;Andhra Pradesh etc.....

Choose one of those colleges.
Good luck.
17th October 2010, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i completed my iti nw i am 27 years, are there any possibilities for me to do engineering.
21st October 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

to
Sir i want say that location and just knowledge and long question and qualification and hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii i m susheel from kanpur
23rd October 2010, 06:41 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

HEllO Friend,
Definitely you can take admission in polytechnic after your ITI course.It will improve your theoritcal knowledge.But your age could be a matter of concern because some poytechnics allow admissions upto particular age limit.But there are polytechnics that offer education irrespective of the age.So go ahead with it.
23rd October 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am sonia chaudhary. I want to know that what is the age limit of done the computer enginee
ring from the polytechnical.
27th October 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

iti form date
1st December 2010, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done polytechnic , and i wish to get admission in engineering can i will be eligibal for that if yes what will be the selection criteria????
4th December 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing iti in production and manufautering(under COE) my age is 23year. Can i take admission in polytechnic 2nd year? And which eng. Course i can do?
6th December 2010, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i m in final year diploma engg electronics
so hw much % shld i get 2 get addmission without donation in mumbai?
pls help me
10th December 2010, 12:53 AM
shihab perayil

how to start part time deploma & it has how many fees
10th December 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed iti course sir now next iam intrested in mining diploma 2nd year how to get the seat sir plz give me suggistions
10th December 2010, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i complted iti course next iam intresred diploma in mining 2nd year directly hoe to get seat sir plz give me suggistions
18th December 2010, 07:47 PM
somya khan

i have done diploma in ECE from srinagar and now i wanted to apply in bangalore in second year.could anyone suggest me how to go about?
30th December 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I work as a mechanical draftsman under a company in three year.I want to do diploma course with mechanical at night.Shall I get chance?
18th January 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I AM 20 YEAR OLD I GOT ADMISSION IN POLYTECHNICAL PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE OF GOT ADMISSION
18th January 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have done 1 year diploma in iti in electronic frome nios. Now i want to do btec. Can i ?
21st January 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hi this is rajan i completed iti crouse (mechanical draughts'man) from st francis so in which felid i'll get admmison and what is age limit
25th January 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

After completing fitter from i.t.i, how to get admission in polytechnic?
26th January 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

sir in which year i will get admission in polytechnic after 12th
1st February 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.....
i am pursuing polytecnic diploma from computer science branch and iam in final year(6th)sem. i want to do BE after that what did i have to do plz tell me....
20th February 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

my age is 23.can i get admission in diploma engineering?
21st February 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

my age is 18 nd i have compelte 1yr iti in plumber trade can i get admission in plolytechnical college ..??
19th March 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to do correspondence course for polytechnic
21st March 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am 39 years old and working in Railways. iam completed ITI Fitter trade and iam also completed NAC. Now iam intrested to study in Diploma correspondence course. now iam working in MAHARASHTRA. Please send to me good reply, thank you.
24th March 2011, 10:22 PM
Hackerz

Talking Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

Quote:

hello i m 18yrs old and i have completed my ITI from electronics .

but i want to join POLYTECHINC with Computer engg.. not electronics again..

is this possible or not ?
5th April 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS MOHIT BHARDWAJ .SIR I HAVE COMPLETE MY ITI FROM ELECTRONICS TRADE I HAVE GET 70% CAN I GET ADMISSION DIRECT IN DELHI POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN 2ND YEAR WITH OUT ENTERS TEST. MY ITI WAS DONE FROM DELHI .S.G.T.B. ITC APPROVED BY NCVT
8th April 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

pradeep iam complete tit hydrabad polytechnic collage admission in distence seep?
17th April 2011, 07:45 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend,Yes there is a direct entry into the 2nd year for ITI students in different polytechnics in India

Thats fine but i am doubtful about the age limit in the polytechnic. Some polytechnics do have an age limit of 25 years. But anyways you can try conforming this with the polytechnics you want to take admission
good luck
17th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I am RAJAT .This year I will complete my 12th from arts stream.So,I want to do computer engg. can I do this course and what oppurtiunity after doing this programme .
26th April 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have done 2 year diploma in iti in Refrigeration & A C Mechanic(R A C Mechanic)From HP Bord Now i can get admission in polytechnic college in Himachal Pradesh ..?
30th April 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i am now doing class 10. so what is the criteria of getting admission in polly40?
3rd May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hai friend
i have one doubt i done iti civil draftman's after that i want to do correspondence diploma civil its possible please tell me the details about that

regards
sudheer kumar
7th May 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aeronutical engg.after passing diploma from mechanical trade????????
15th May 2011, 06:33 PM
mohd haider

Cool Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

Dear friend,Yes there is a direct entry into the 2nd year for ITI students in different polytechnics in India

good luck

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=216298#ixzz1M Q9rpzn4Definitely,you can get into the 2nd year entry in ITI course in different polytechnics in India.

However,there are so many institutions for your desired study,you can get admitted in electrical polytechnic branch,

But,there may be a barrier for your age,because the polytechnic admission can be done after 10th,
otherwise,you have to get entry in B.Tech in Electrical engineering.

There are some institutions offering your desired course in electrical branch in India:
1:E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic ;Kurnool ,Andhra Pradesh.

2r. Ambedkar G.M.R. Polytechnic ;Rajamundry ,Andhra Pradesh.

3:[B]Acharya Pathashala Polytechnic Somanahally; Bangalore.

4:Acharya Polytechnic ;Bangalore.

5:Acharya ITI ;Bangalore.

6:Chundi Rangan Yakulu Polytechnic Ganapavaram;Andhra Pradesh.

7:Col. D.S. Raju Polytechnic Poduru;Andhra Pradesh etc.....

Choose one of those colleges.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=216298#ixzz1M Q9xPV9R
17th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

wat is NAC course,wat is the qualification to join this??????????
20th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i am iti electronicse so what are the course diploma
24th May 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i m still doing iti ( welder ) nd exams r in july........but admissions r open in diploma nd close before 11july 2011 ,.......can i take admission in this year.....help.....
3rd June 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 1 yera iti completed in copa so direct 2nd year diploma admission
3rd June 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am doing certificate course{2 years} in draftman mechanical from NSIC okhla,new delhi..m going to appear for the final exams in the month of july.can i get lateral entry in this academic session...please help
16th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir ji mera polytechnic enterence exam me 40 no aaya hai mai general categery ka hu kya mera addmission hopayega meney intermediate 70 percent se pass kiya hai
23rd June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 19,244 rank in ceep ,i hope i'm eligible to secure a seat in g.m.r,rajmundry,may i know the fees structure of the college?.......
1st July 2011, 12:59 PM
JKPPOLYTEECHNIC

Join JKP Polytechnic , One of the Best Polytechnic , 160 Placement so far in the year of 2010-11, Best Infrastructure , Fully Equipped Labs.

For More Details plz visit. www.jkppolytechnic.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?