10th May 2010, 10:45 PM

Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

I am mohit verma my date of birth is 28/04/1987 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"

11th May 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

I am Tanbir Karim my date of birth is 24/12/1983 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
I request u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"
16th May 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

syallbus
9th June 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hi my name surendra singh yadav and plz send my admit card
14th June 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

My name is Yogesh Pratap Shirsath. I had not yet received my exam hall ticket .what is the exam date. how i can know that i am selected for the written exam or not.
16th June 2010, 08:22 PM
siddaprabhu

ACIO-grade II Exam

Sir,
please send me details of below.

Syllabus of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Technical Examination also exam pattern to be held on 11/7/2010

Thanking You,
17th June 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

please provide the link to download admit card for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer %u2013 Grade II Examination to be held on 11/7/2010 if possible...
17th June 2010, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hi i have recevied the admit card of the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II, but the name of the candidate is different and the father name is also different and the photo is correctly scanned, plz let me know how to chage the name in the card

sreenath
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17th June 2010, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

my name is kiran kumar bavigadda .yet didnt received the admit card for the post of assistant Intelligence Bureau Assistant
Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
please send it to my email id.an dmy id is [email protected]
17th June 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
praveen kumar yadav
[email protected]
18th June 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am ramesh. I am not yet received my hall ticket for ib how can i get it. If any buddies know plz be inform to [email protected]
18th June 2010, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Amit Kumar Das. I get admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II. But my name and address is wrong in admit card. That is Amit Kumar Sas] instead of Amit Kumar Das and address is L/4/12A instead of L/1/12A Vidyasagar, P.O-Naktala, Kolkata-700047.
What is my remedy?
[email protected]
18th June 2010, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my admit card for ACIO yet plz suggent any optional way to get it.
deepak
[email protected]
18th June 2010, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is sabyasachi mondal. I app. for IB (Ex. Assit) & JIO (EDP). But i can't recive my admit card. Plz. sent my email add [email protected] Admit-card & others infomation.
20th June 2010, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i change my exam centre??
[email protected]
21st June 2010, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I am B LAXMAN NAIK my date of birth is 20/06/1986 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"
21st June 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i wants to know about the syllabus for 11 july exam.. am simple bala from patiala
21st June 2010, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Samir Paul, I have not received my Admit Card of the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II.
Please tell me how can i get this. If it is possible, kindly send the Admit Card and syllebus to my email [email protected].
Or my contact no. 919088239035
Thanking You.
22nd June 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

respected sir , my self sadananda patnaik from berhampur ,odisha.I have not received my Admit Card of the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II.e
exam.
please send admit card to my mail id..... ([email protected])
Thanking You.
22nd June 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hi i am aparna.shenvi i have not received the admit card pls do send it to my mail id: [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am Manoj Kr. Deka. I have not received my admit card of the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II.Exam. Kindly help.
22nd June 2010, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Naveen Baki i havent received my admit card for the Intelligence bureau Asst central intelligence officer grade II . send me the admit card to my mail id - [email protected]
22nd June 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Prerna Vinayak. My birth date is 22-oct-1987.I have not received my Admit Card for the post of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE-II (EXECUTIVE) EXAMINATION-2009.
Please tell me how can i get this. If it is possible, kindly send the Admit Card and syllabus to my email [email protected] .
22nd June 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Amit Narang. My birth date is 24-sep-1987. I have not received my Admit Card of the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (EXECUTIVE) EXAMINATION-2009.
Please tell me how can i get this. If it is possible, kindly send the Admit Card to my email [email protected] .
22nd June 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I am varun kaura. I have received my admit card but there is mistake in my name please guide me how i recitfy this isssue.
please reply me on my id [email protected]
23rd June 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Sumit Bahubali Zambre, LLB, LLM, my date of birth : 23 Nov 84.

I haven`t received the hall ticket of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive)

Sir. please send me my hall ticket on my followimg gmail:
[email protected]

Thankimg You.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumit Bahubali Zambre
23rd June 2010, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

iam mr y jagannadha puri appiled assistan central intellgece officer grade ii still now iam not recevd my hall ticket pl send my hall ticket

[email protected] 9441049961
24th June 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

hello sir I am Preeti jain I have not yet received my admit card
please provide me the link to download admit card for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Examination to be held on 11/7/2010 if possible...
mail Id is:-- [email protected]
24th June 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is vinay dubey and my DOB is 01/07/85 and i have not received my admit card for intelligence bureau asst intelligence officer grade II.my ph no is 9718836542 and my email id is [email protected]

Regards,
Vinay Dubey
24th June 2010, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

iam appiled assistan central intellgece officer grade ii still now iam not recevd my hall ticket pl send my hall
24th June 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I am Dibyendu Haldar. I have received my admit card but there is mistake in my father's name please guide me how i recitfy this isssue.
please reply me on my id [email protected]
24th June 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am Gopal residing in Virbhadra rishikesh . I have applied for the post of assistance central intelligence officer grade II, but i haven't received the admit card yet. please try something to solve my query.
[email protected]

gopal singh rana

Suman Vihar nr- holy angel school
po- virvhadra
pin - 249202
24th June 2010, 10:36 PM
Chirorsee Banerjee

Sir,
I am Chirosree Banerjee. I had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II.
I request u to please send the admit card to my email id-
[email protected].
25th June 2010, 12:59 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear see your application status in www.upsc.gov.in if can see you status the your admit card will be dispatched from that place and if not then sen an application to respective addresse with your postal receipt.
REGARDS
GOODLUCK
**AMRITANSU**
25th June 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I am Sarmistha Saha. I have not yet received my admit card
please provide me the link to download admit card for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Examination to be held on 11/7/2010 if possible...
mail Id is:[email protected]
25th June 2010, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am Sarmistha Saha. my date of birth is 03/01/1987 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i request u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID- [email protected]
25th June 2010, 08:42 PM
Dattaram

My Self Dattaram Suryabhan Bhalavi. i had not received call letter of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Executive) yet. so any quiry in my form plz tell me. my cell No. 9970212196 and my email is as [email protected].
26th June 2010, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello sir I am Chander Kanta , Date of Birth is 10th march 1985,from ismailabad kkr haryana
I have not yet received my admit card
mail Id is:[email protected]
26th June 2010, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Husein nasir shaikh from samnapur tal-sangamner,dist-ahmednagar(maharashtra)
Honrable,sir
I have not received my admit card of IB (acio)Grade II exam.
So,i request u please send this exams admit card to my home adressed/EMAIL [email protected]
my cell no.9766786153/9226210681
26th June 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am husein nasir shaikh I have not recived my admit card of Intelligence bureau:ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER-GRADE II EXECUTIVE EXAM 11-7-2010 SO please send my admit card my HOME ADRESSED
AT POST SAMNAPUR TALUKA-SANGAMNER DIST-AHMEDNAGAR
MY CELL NO. 9766786153/9226210681
26th June 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am ravi prakash shakyawar my date of birth is 8/06/1987 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID [email protected]

thanking you
26th June 2010, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

what can i do
plz send to [email protected]
27th June 2010, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am amit kumar sinha my date of birth is 05/04/1984 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
I request u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"
27th June 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hiranmoy Adak
[email protected]
27th June 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am hemant kumar shukla my date of birth is 30/11/1987had not recived the admit card of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II irequaest u to plz send the adimit card to my email id [email protected]
28th June 2010, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I am shrestha jaiswalI have not recived my admit card of Intelligence bureau:ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER-GRADE II EXECUTIVE EXAM 11-7-2010 SO please send my admit card my HOME ADRESSED
AT 41/38 old mumfordgunj allahabad u.p. or on my e-mail address that is, [email protected]
MY CELL NO. 9005039598
28th June 2010, 04:21 PM
swatantra kumar singh

I am swatantra kumar singh my date of birth is 11/06/1984 and my father name: mr. udai bhan singh had not recived the admit card of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II irequaest u to plz send the adimit card to my email id [email protected]
28th June 2010, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Avijit Boruah, my date of birth : 01.01.1986.

I haven`t received the admit card of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) exam, which will be held on 11.07.2010.

Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg yahoomail:
[email protected]

Thankimg You.

Thanks and Regards,
Avijit Boruah.
28th June 2010, 08:51 PM

I am ENASURAJ.Pmy date of birth is 02.11.1978 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL [email protected](
iam state government employee)
28th June 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail add [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?