28th June 2010, 09:40 PM
manoj kumar lalwani

Default Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

i am manoj kumar lalwani,dob 30/08/1989,i am not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
what can i do

my [email protected]
address-ews-319 kotra sultanabad bhopal(m.p.)
mob.no.-9926981025
28th June 2010, 09:47 PM
manoj kumar lalwani

Default Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

i am manoj kumar lalwani,dob 30/08/1989,i am not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
what can i do

my [email protected]
address-ews-319 kotra sultanabad bhopal(m.p.)
mob.no.-9926981025
29th June 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am Arun kumar chaudhari my date of birth is 11/10/1978 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
I request u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL [email protected]
29th June 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail add [email protected] my date of birth 11/10/1978 and father name Ramchandra chaudhari
29th June 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Dinesh Chand. .I have not received my Admit Card for the post of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE-II (EXECUTIVE) EXAMINATION-2009.
Please tell me how can i get this. If it is possible, kindly send the Admit Card and syllabus to my email [email protected] .
Contact no- 9891122659(Delhi)
29th June 2010, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am satyendra singh rajpoot date of birth 15/09/1988
i didnot receive my admit card exam it on 11/07/2010 in nagpur
so please sir send my admit from my email id.

my email id it on :- [email protected]

thanks

your regards
satyendra singh rajpoot
29th June 2010, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am satyendra singh rajpoot date of birth 15/09/1988
i didnot receive my admit card exam it on 11/07/2010 in nagpur
so please sir send my admit from my email id.

my email id it on :- [email protected]

thanks

your regards
satyendra singh rajpoot
29th June 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am kamaljeet kumar. my date of birth is 15.01.1984 . i have not recieved admit card of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II WHICH WILL BE HELD ON 11.7.2010
I request you to please send my admit card to my Email ID [email protected]
29th June 2010, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am kamal jeet kumar My my date of birth : 15.01.1984

I haven`t received the admit card of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) exam, which will be held on 11.07.2010.

Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg Email ID

[email protected]

Thanks and Regards,
Avijit Boruah.
29th June 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

kabhi to kisi ki help kar diya
29th June 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i doesnt receive an admit card tell me how i proceed to write my exam of assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II.
Thanking you,
Rajesh.
30th June 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i am sivakumar from madurai, i won't receive my hallticket.. this is 4th time i will attend the exam.. please send query to how i get hall ticket, is that any way is available,,,please send the query..

This is my email id: [email protected]
30th June 2010, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have not recived admidcard of intelligence bureau assistant central inelligence officer grade II. Exam to be held on 11.07.2010. please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
30th June 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
syallbus
sir,
i doesnt receive an admit card tell me how i proceed to write my exam of assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II.
Thanking you,
Meera
30th June 2010, 08:45 PM

Unhappy Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

sir,
Thanking you,
Meera
30th June 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have not received the admit card of this exam
How can I get that?
Let me know @ [email protected]
30th June 2010, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I am SUNIL NAGAR my date of birth ''08.05.1985'' had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID [email protected]

MY CELL NO. 9827233990
thanking you
1st July 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have not recived tha admit card of this exam

saurabh gupta
31-03-1991
1st July 2010, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am sudhir bisht and my date of birth is 14/02/83.. i have not received my admit card for the exam of assistant central intelligence officer grade-II (executive).. please send my admit
card on my id [email protected]...
regards
sudhir bisht
2nd July 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

my name is GODALA ADITHYA .yet didnt received the admit card for the post of assistant Intelligence Bureau Assistant
Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
please send it to my email [email protected]
2nd July 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Jasmeen Kaur. My date of birth is 11-11-1986. I have not received my admit card for ACIO exam to be held on 11 July, 2010. Please provide me the link to download the admit card to [email protected].
2nd July 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i Binay Gurung having date of birth 10/august/1986 have not received my admit card for the written examintaion for assistant cetral intelligence officer grade II which is to be held in 11.07.10.

therefore it would be kind of yours,if you could kindly send the admit card through my email address [email protected].

thanking you
yours faithfully
binay gurung
2nd July 2010, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

please send my admit card of ACIO-grade-II.
NAME-RAVI ANAND
AGE-05-01-1985
DIST-HAZARIBAG,JHARKHAND
EMAIL [email protected]
2nd July 2010, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I haven`t received the admit card of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) exam, which will be held on 11.07.2010. my name neeru verma

Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg gmailmail ID
[email protected]
2nd July 2010, 04:46 PM
RAVI ANAND

i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
2nd July 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I haven`t received the admit card of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) exam, which will be held on 11.07.2010.my name kayyum khan

Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg yahoomail:
[email protected]
2nd July 2010, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I haven`t received the admit card of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) exam, which will be held on 11.07.2010. my home addres 35/559 kushwha gali noubasta loha mandi agra my ph:9368433833
9368433833 my name neeru verma
Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg [email protected]
2nd July 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I Inda Shyam Singh had applied for the post of ACIO 2 but sir all my friends have recieved their admiit card for exam to be held on 11 July i opted for ahemedabad centre sir please do the needfull i have not recieved the admitt card.

INDA SHYAM SINGH
Email [email protected]
mobile 9033108797
add: house no 1/160
gr township ioc cisf baroda
2nd July 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

My name AASHISH KUMAR KESHRI , And my father's name is BAIJNATH PRASAD KESHRI . My date of birth 25th dec 1986 and my roll number is 2514273 and exam date11th july 2010 time 10:00 to 12:00 hrs . Sir , The name and father's name given in the Admit card by you is wrong , so please do something and try to correct my name and my father's name .
Sir please send my correct Admit card to E-mail address < [email protected] >
2nd July 2010, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

repected sir
my name is durgavati rao i didn't received hall ticket of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
please sent me hall ticket on my email id : [email protected]
2nd July 2010, 09:42 PM
kamalsingh121m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir,
I am kanaljeet kumar, my date of birth :15.01.1984

I haven`t received the admit card of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) exam, which will be held on 11.07.2010.

Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg email id
[email protected],my mobile no. is 9419285808
Thankimg You.
3rd July 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail add == [email protected]
3rd July 2010, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Jitendra Kumar, my date of birth : 10.03.1988.

Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg yahoomail:
[email protected]

Thankimg You.

Thanks and Regards,
Jitendra Kumar
3rd July 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i did not receive my admit card my name imandi satyanarayana date of birth 12-05-1982 email id : [email protected]
3rd July 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail add [email protected] my date of birth 01/06/1984 and father name Shyam lal chouhan.
Thanking you.
3rd July 2010, 07:35 PM
vijayjha

vijay kumar ojha s/o ramji lal ojha 05/04/1989 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i request u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL [email protected]
3rd July 2010, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my [email protected]
and my contact no.is-9861420977
sir plz send my admit card..
thanking u.
3rd July 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my [email protected]
and my contact no.is-9861420977
sir plz send my admit card..
thanking u.
3rd July 2010, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

my name is pranav ashutosh,i hvnt recieved my admit card yet. pls send my admit card to my id [email protected] if possible
4th July 2010, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I am Palden Bhutia & my date of birth is 26.11.1981. Till date I have not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID [email protected]
4th July 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is vishal kumar chaudhary and my dob 01-10-1986 plz send my admit card.
4th July 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Akhilesh prajapati, my date of birth : 12.12.1989.

Sir. please send me my admit card on my following mail
[email protected]
Thanking You.

Thanks and Regards,
Akhilesh prajapati.
4th July 2010, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am Mohammed Aslam Chhiapa. I have not recived my admit card of Intelligence bureau:ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER-GRADE II EXECUTIVE EXAM 11-7-2010 SO please send my admit card my HOME ADRESSED or email. [email protected] My Cell No. 09001610545 ( Jodhpur, Rajasthan)
4th July 2010, 02:23 PM
sanguine.amita

Default admission card not received

I have not received my admit card for the exam of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II. Kindly mail me at my mail id - [email protected]
4th July 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am pradeep goyal i have not received my call letter pls send me my call letter my mail id [email protected].

regds-
pradeep goyal
4th July 2010, 07:22 PM
preetidas

Post Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

my name is PREETIDAS ,i hvnt recieved my admit card yet. pls send my admit card to my id [email protected] possible[/QUOTE]
4th July 2010, 10:37 PM
girdhari lal

I am girdhari lal my date of birth 6/4/1982 have not received admit card of assistant intellegence officer grade-2. I request you ,plese send me my admit card to my email id [email protected]
5th July 2010, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I M KAPIL SHARMA s/0 SH. JAGDISH LAL ,MY DATE OF BIRTH 22-01-1985, I HAVE NO RECIEVED MY ROLL NUMBER OF ,Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam 2009

KINDLY SAND ME ADIAT CARD ON email - [email protected]
5th July 2010, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

sandeep panwar not receiving admit card plz send
5th July 2010, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is Ratan Sen Singh s/o Indra Sen Singh and my DOB is 02-07-1987. i didnot receive my admit card for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?