will i get to knowabout the quotient pattern of AIPMT prelims and mains

4th February 2015, 01:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the question paper pattern of AIPMT prelims and mains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will i get to knowabout the quotient pattern of AIPMT prelims and mains
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidate who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 - 26 years.

AIPMT 2015 updated exam pattern:-

There are total three parts in the question paper as Physics, Chemistry and Biology

AIPMT Exam paper will contain 180 questions

Physics and Chemistry will contain 45 questions each and biology will contains 90 questions in two parts as zoology and botany.

Each question carry one marks equally.

Students will get 180 minutes (3 hours) to solve the paper

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?