7th August 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do course in Astrophysics in Kerala or Karnataka

I want to do a course in astrophysics in kerala or Karnataka. could you give me a list of colleges thera, which have this course and also scholarships offered there.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  2. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  3. Colleges offering education in BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka?
  4. Colleges offering best education in BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka?
  5. Which are the colleges offering Best education in BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  7. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  8. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  9. What is the criteria in the field of Astrophysics and Aerospace Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kerala?
  10. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  11. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  12. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  13. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the top colleges in India for Astronomy or Astrophyics
  15. How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?
  16. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  17. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  18. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
14th July 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do course in Astrophysics in Kerala or Karnataka

Is it necessary for a student to write entrance to get admission for Astrophysics course at Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?