29th July 2010, 08:17 PM
v.kranthi

How to get the scholarships to continue diploma courses? How to get scholarships while doing computer science diploma(CME)?

Sir I need scholarship to continue diploma course so please tell me the way to get scholarship for me at present I am a computer engineering diploma (CME)

15th May 2011, 07:34 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: How to get the scholarships to continue diploma courses? How to get scholarships while doing computer science diploma(CME)?

Details of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships For Diploma Courses In Polytechnics

Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships For Diploma Courses in Polytechnics are awarded by the K.C.Mahindra Education Trust, Mumbai to students who have passed Std. X or Std. XII and have secured admissions in Government or recognized polytechnics for diploma courses. Preferences are given to girl students, children from lower income group families, disabled children and children of armed forces personnel. Selected students are awarded scholarships of Rs.5, 000 per year for a maximum period of 3 academic years to enable them to pursue diploma courses for which they have secured admissions.
Address:

Kochi :
Mr.S.Srinivasan Iyer
Asst Manager - Commercial(Auto Sector)
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.,34/1128 Balakrishna Menon Road
Edapally Kochi - 682 024

Chennai :
Mr.R.Venkatraman
Branch Manager - SSBU
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.,
Mahindra Towers,No 17 & 18
Pattullos Road, Off Anna Salai
Chennai - 600 002

Hyderabad :
Mr.R.S.Thind
Regional Sales Manager(Auto Sector)
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Mahindra House, T.S. Reddy Complex 1-7-1
Park Lane, S.D.Road, Secunderabad - 500 003
23rd July 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the scholarships to continue diploma courses? How to get scholarships while doing computer science diploma(CME)?

how to get scolarship? i am doing diploma in electronics and communication. please tell me how to apply
thank you.
2nd September 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the scholarships to continue diploma courses? How to get scholarships while doing computer science diploma(CME)?

sir i am doing computer Engineering in a private college have there any scholarship for diploma computer Engineering student
4th October 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am in diploma 2 year and i want scholarship because of financial condition i cant continue my studies so what and where i have to contact for scholarship and i belong to open category
15th May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i am in diploma 2 year and i want scholarship because of financial condition i cant continue my studies so what and where i have to contact for scholarship and i belong to open category

my name prabir roy ph 9735729806 mail [email protected]
25th August 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
i am doing computer Engineering in a private college have there any scholarship for diploma computer Engineering student.
I need very much to continue my education.
15th November 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I graduated from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Sudan and I've got a diploma and I am now an employee in a private school at the primary level and this school Taatders English Am I eligible to get any grant qualify me to evolve myself in my field.
9th April 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholasships?I am doing diploma in computer science & technology.plz tell me how to apply??
9th April 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

how to get scholarships?i m doing diploma in computer science and technology.how to apply??
30th May 2013, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship in Electronics and telecommunication . How to apply for it ? Please !!
31st July 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

how to get scholarships for civill eng 2nd year(voclet)?
27th August 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get scolarship for mechanical eng 2nd year?
1st September 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th with 70% markes nd now doing diplamo 2nd year i want to take any scholarship for better edu.
22nd June 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get the scholarships to continue diploma courses? How to get scholarships while doing information sciense and technology?
12th August 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am study in mechanical engineering (diploma). I need scholarship to continue my study. what can I get it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?