20th April 2011, 01:10 PM
Ramesh3009

Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?

Respected sir/madam
I got compartment in 1st year of Bsc(c.s) . Can i take admission in 2nd year in another university. Presently i m studying in GNDU, Amritsar,Punjab and I want to move from here to Ambala University,Haryana. It is possible to take admission wit compartment in first year???? I know i have to clear first year compartment paper during this time i want to take admission in Ambala University . If it is possible then pls ans me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
  2. How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?
  3. How to take admission in Delhi University Bsc 2nd year
  4. How to get admission in DAV Chandigarh? I have given B.A 1st year papers
  5. Is it possible to get admission in BSc 2nd year through exam after doing BSc 1st year from private college?
  6. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  7. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  8. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  10. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BSc Physics in DU after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  12. How to take admission in BSc Physics 2nd year in Delhi University after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year in BSc Hons physics? I am studying in DAV university Jalandhar in 1st semester -- [New]
  14. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  16. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  17. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com(H)?
27th July 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?

in Bsc final year(biotech) compartment student whos university give admision in Msc biotec..
16th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?

1styear compartment papaer ?
20th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to 2nd year bsc after diploma in mech.engg?
28th June 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have compartment in chemistry in bsc 1yr can i get addmission in 2nd year
28th June 2012, 06:02 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No, you cannot take admission in the 2nd year to the other university. And you are also moving from one state to another state so this is never possible that you can take admission in the 2nd year of your B.Sc course. This can be possible that with the same university you can change your college but the university change is not allowed in any case. So you have to do your study there or also pass your compartment papers.
4th July 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have compartment in physics in bsc 1 year... as i have to give the exam again, i want to know that practicle will also b taken again or not? and what is the compartment fees?
9th April 2013, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

dear sir..
i got compartment in ba 1st year gndu before 2 year ago, i did not clear that.. but now i want to clear my comppartment and also wsnt to get addmission in ba 2nd year in gndu. can it is possible???
9th April 2013, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

dear sir..
i got compartment in ba 1st year gndu before 2 year ago, i did not clear that.. but now i want to clear my comppartment and also wsnt to get addmission in ba 2nd year in gndu. can it is possible???
17th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the procdure of admission in bsc 1st year in dav college in chandigarh.is it merit based or through entrance test.
11th July 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

can i get readmission in b.com 2nd year after fail in 2nd year
11th July 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

can i get readmission in b.com 2nd year after fail in 2nd year
1st August 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in b.sc 1st year now dont want to repaet the year again !! any option that i opt now ?? plzz help!!
28th August 2013, 05:57 PM
sonia.simts

Yes you can get it done in 1 year , as some universities are giving option of getting the graduation completed if you have gap of 3 or more years after your +2 .
you can contact us at - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?