30th December 2010, 09:27 PM
ritika rana

How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?

I am doing diploma in Pandit J.R. Polytechnic college at Hoshiarpur. Please tell me how take admission in 2nd year.Please tell me the procedure for that. Is there any entrance test or any other way to get admission in PEC?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  2. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?
  4. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  5. Procedure to get admitted in 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS before or after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any common entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic in any Government college of Nagpur if secured 55% in 12th?
  8. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  9. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  10. Admission in B.A first year in DAV college? Do I have to appear for any entrance test? Can I take direct admission?
  11. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  12. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  13. Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed course?
  15. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  16. Number of seats for lateral entry in B.Tech in DTU?
  17. Current topics for PhD in Commerce?
  18. Can i apply for IIT-JEE after completing Diploma with a gap of 2 years between them?
16th January 2011, 12:23 PM
techi

Default Re: How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?

you can fill form of laterial entry,and then give exam
16th January 2011, 09:07 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?

For lateral entry to the second year Engineering degree course leading to B.E., diploma students are evaluated by their performance in the final year of diploma. Generally 60% and above marks are necessary for direct entry to second year.
16th January 2011, 09:57 PM
sarabjitsingh23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritika rana View Post
I am doing diploma in Pandit J.R. Polytechnic college at Hoshiarpur. Please tell me how take admission in 2nd year.Please tell me the procedure for that. Is there any entrance test or any other way to get admission in PEC?
hello ritika
as you said you are doing diploma. iwant to tell you that after diploma you are eligible for 2nd year admission in btech in any college. admission is mostly based on marks obtained in diploma..
24th January 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether the Engineering degree started at J.R. Polytechnic College Hoshiarpur
12th March 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I am Maninder Singh student of second sem I am doing diploma in machnical plz tell me may I migration in JR polytechnic in machnical branch
2nd June 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i take admission in this college and wat is the requirement
27th June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma at k c nawashair. but due to my fathers transferre to hoshiarpur its very difficult 2 me 2 reach at k c becomes very difficult.so i want to migrate to j r hoshiarpur. plz tell me the procedure of migration
7th July 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am given j.e.t test...and my rank is 5912....i want addmission in pandit j.r college...but first councling i am rejected..i want do mechechnical or com.eng.in jr clg.wat i am doing to take a seat in clg
19th October 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in J.R Polytechnic at Hoshiarpur after 10th.what are requirements for taking admission?
18th May 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am mamta rani i am give jet test...andmy rank is 8726 iwant admission in pandit j.r. college i want do com.eng .in jr clg. i am ding t take a seat in college please information
31st March 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How can i have admission in mech. Engineering in J.R. polytechnic college hoshiarpur after passing 2 in vocational
19th April 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in diploma on the base of my previous JET test.My rank is near about 1500.I am 12th passed now.

Please tell me SIR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?