11th August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in medical? I am a 10th standard student

I am in 10th standard i like science but I'm scared about it I'm average student i dont like maths thats why i have choosen general maths in 11th should i get admission in medical?

Related Questions:
  1. Importance of elementary and intermediate certificates?
  2. How to do study for medical entrance exams? I am an average student currently in 9th standard.
  3. How much percentage is needed to get science in 11th class?
  4. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  5. Government Medical colleges after 10th and 12th standard from UP?
  6. Which should I take between Medical and Non Medical after 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Could I get admission in any polytechnic college without giving any entrance exam? I am in 10th standard
  8. Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving any entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student
  9. Books and coaching center in Delhi for AIPMT and Medical exams for 10th standard student?
  10. List of reputed Law Schools in India for 5 year LLB course and how to get admission in them?
  11. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  12. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  13. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  14. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
  15. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  16. Possible career on the basis of 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE

6th July 2015, 01:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get admission in medical? I am a 10th standard student

Since you are interested in the medical field so you do not have to be worried much about the Mathematics as for the medical courses only Biology, Physics and Chemistry are required at the senior secondary degree level with at least 50% aggregate in each mentioned subjects.

But this does not means that you are free from the Mathematics as you will need its application while solving the numerical of Physics and Chemistry. So you must be aware of it and practice it whenever you get the time.

Also for pursuing medical courses after your 12th from top medical colleges you have to clear the various entrance examination which are as AIPMT, State PMT, BHU PMT, ICAR entrance examination, AIIMS entrance examination etc. .

Do not consider yourself to be an average as it will develop negative mindset in you. Also be confident about your goal and work hard to achieve it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?