16th August 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering

I am pursuing my b.tech in computer science and engineering and i am in 3rd year.Can i apply for AF-CAT exam with computer science branch???Can i apply in 3rd year or i have to complete my degree first.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  2. Can I apply for SAIL exam after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?
  3. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  4. Information about AFCAT entrance scheme? Is there any scope for computer science engineers?
  5. Am I eligible for FCAT after doing B.Tech with computer science?
  6. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  7. Can computer science student apply for BSNL-TTA exam?
  8. Am I eligible for AFCAT after completing MSc in computer science with 65%
  9. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  11. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  14. How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in marine engineering after pursuing B.E in computer science branch? -- [New]
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  17. How to apply for BEL probationary engineering exam after passing B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering branch
  18. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
17th July 2014, 01:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my b.tech in computer science and engineering and i am in 3rd year.Can i apply for AF-CAT exam with computer science branch???Can i apply in 3rd year or i have to complete my degree first.
Yes , B-tech computer science candidate are eligible for AFCAT Exam.

Air Force Common Admission Test. AFCAT is an Entrance test conducted for Selection of candidates in defence sector various branch of Indian Air force(Flying, ground, Technical).

AFCAT exam conduct once in a year .

If you have completed BE/B.Tech degree then you are eligible for flying branch exam.Your 12th standard subject must be physics and Mathematics .Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years old .

If you have completed BE/B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering then you are eligible for Technical Branch exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old .

If you have completed PG Degree/Bachelor Degree in any subjects then you are eligible for Ground Duty Branches .Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years old

List Of the Best Coaching center for AFCAT Exam:-

CAVALIER INDIA
Thompil Buildings,
III Floor, Sasthamangalam,
Trivandrum - 10, Kerala.
Tel: (0471) 2318238 / 2727040
Mobile: 0 94478 55733.
E-Mail: [email protected]

MINERVA ACADEMY...
Mohali:- 140301, Punjab.
Phone:- 0172-2277063,2278273,
Mobile :- 098150-12810
E-mail:- [email protected]

For more details about AFCAT notification , You can visit to http://careerairforce.nic.in/
14th June 2023, 07:36 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering

Yes, you can apply for the AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) exam with a computer science branch. The AFCAT exam is conducted by the Indian Air Force for the recruitment of officers in various branches, including the Technical branch.

For the Technical branch, the Indian Air Force accepts candidates with a B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or other related disciplines. As you are pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering, you meet the basic educational qualification required for the Technical branch of the AFCAT.

It's important to note that the specific eligibility criteria, including educational qualifications and other requirements, may vary from one AFCAT exam cycle to another. Therefore, it is recommended to refer to the official AFCAT notification or the Indian Air Force's official website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates.

Keep an eye on the official AFCAT website or other official sources to stay updated with the latest notifications and guidelines for the AFCAT exam. These sources will provide detailed information about the eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection process, and other important aspects of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?