20th August 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBBS after passing class 12th

sir i have complete my 12th and need to know which documents are need for NRI quota its urgent reply me fast or send me the details on my email [email protected]

10th May 2016, 06:02 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to take admission in MBBS after passing class 12th

There is no such thing such as NRI quota in Indian Education System.
Yes there are various reservations at various levels but those are not what you think of getting,NRI does not get any special reservation as far as Indian Education System is concerned.You will be treated equally like other candidates while considering as general students,no special privilege will be given to you.

MBBS stands for Master of Biology and Bachelor of Science,a degree for becoming a doctor.In order to become a doctor one need to complete Intermediate with Physics,Chemistry and Biology and after that most importantly will have to sit for
Entrance/Competitive Exams for Medical,held nationally and also at various state levels in India,Only after scoring a good rank in those Entrance exams one can get a medical seat,as they are very limited very tough to crack,one should work hard in getting one,competition is stiff and hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?