20th April 2011, 10:35 PM
RANACHAKRABORTY

How can I join India Navy after completing graduation? I'm student of Hospital management in Tripura Medical college

Am ranachakraborty,, d.o.b-01.01.1992.. Now i m the student of (hospital management in tripura medical college) 1st year,, commerce bground,,,can i joint indian navy affter graduation,,

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering MD in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the good institutes offering MBBS? I have scored 27 marks in Biology, 34 in Physics, Chemistry in COMEDK exam?
  3. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  4. Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? I am a 10th passed student from Tripura
  6. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Anatomy Physics? List of best colleges to apply for the course? -- [New]
  7. List of private colleges having total package from 25 to 35 lakhs?
  8. Which are the colleges for MD Psychiatry in Homeopathy in West Bengal
  9. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  10. What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation
  11. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  12. Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  14. Can I get BHMS seat after scoring 25607 rank? I belong to SC(Girls)
  15. Procedure for admission in KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur in Management Quota? What is the course fees? Donations for SC girl student?
  16. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  17. How can I get a good job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
11th May 2012, 07:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join India Navy after completing graduation? I'm student of Hospital management in Tripura Medical college

CDS exam conducted by UPSC is the qualifying examination to join Navy after graduation. But, you cannot join Indian navy after graduation in hotel management. Candidates should do graduation in science stream to join Navy. It is mandatory to study PCM as subjects in graduation level to apply for a job Navy. Maximum age limit to enter Navy is 22 years.
8th November 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join India Navy after completing graduation? I'm student of Hospital management in Tripura Medical college

I m astudent of class 12....
Plz tell me that the necessary qualifications for join Indian Airforce...if u do it for me,i shall remain greatful to u to the last chapter of my life..
15th December 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I join after B.COM ? I am a student of Seshadripuram college. Bangalore Karnataka
21st December 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I join after B.COM(com) ? I am student of Gowtham college. Vijayawada Andhra pradesh...navy age limit is 22. But I am age is 24..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?