21st August 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join MBA/M.Com? I am a B.Com student

sir i am a b.com last year student .next i would like to join the course m.b.a /m.com.i am from a middle class family. so i want to know the fees incurred in it.

10th April 2014, 01:56 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join MBA/M.Com? I am a B.Com student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a b.com last year student .next i would like to join the course m.b.a /m.com.i am from a middle class family. so i want to know the fees incurred in it.
Basically, Both the MBA and M.Com having good scope in their field. However, choosing the course is based in you're interest and future. So, You can choose the any one of the course based on you're future aspiration. If your interested to become an Lecturer / Research Field/ (or) Senior Accountant etc.. then you may apply for M.com Course. If your interested to become an Management Field then you may apply for MBA Course. Graduation course is the minimum educational qualification for both the M.Com as well as MBA course. It's mandatory that you should qualified in entrance examinations like, MAT/GMAT/CAT Examination in order to get admission for MBA course in reputed Institutions. So, we suggest you to choose any one of the course in which you have interested.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?