22nd August 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for electrical engineering job? I have passed distinction in engineering

sir i am an electrical engineering student and i passout distinction in engineering but still i don't h'v any job so what i have to do? And what can i do for a job plz help me .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  2. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  3. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  4. Job openings for freshers in electrical engineering?
  5. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  6. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  7. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  8. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  9. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  11. Does Electrical Engineering offers top job in the world?
  12. Can I apply for Junior Electrical Engineer job after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  14. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student? -- [New]
  15. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  16. Vacancy in southern railways for Civil Engineering students(First class with distinction)?
  17. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. How to appear for Loco Pilot exam after passing 12th
15th May 2015, 11:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for electrical engineering job? I have passed distinction in engineering

After completing your bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, you have good job opportunities but for any kind of job you will have to crack the entrance exam or tests conducted under recruitment drives.

Percentage of marks in bachelor's degree do not matter nowadays, you must fulfill the percentage criteria of an organization for recruitment, that is enough. No companies nowadays give jobs based on percentage criteria.

What matters is the knowledge and your skills and talent, these things will help you in getting jobs in any company.

If you are willing to get job in private companies, you will have to clear the following stages like:

>>Aptitude test.

>>Group Discussion

>>Technical Interview

>>Human Resource Interview.

You can apply for off campus recruitment drives of companies like HCL, TCS, Mahindra and Mahindra, IBM, Accenture, ThyssenKrup Elevators, L&T etc.

For public sector jobs after bachelor's degree in engineering, you will have to crack entrance exams.

>>For jobs in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc, you must aim to secure good rank in GATE exam.

>>You can appear for Indian Engineering services if you want a good respectable job.

>>For joining defense, you can appear for AFCAT or CDS exam at bachelor's degree level.

>>If interested in intelligence bureau, you can go for ACIO entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?