21st October 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Does Electrical Engineering offers top job in the world?

Is electrical engineering topper job in the world? Somebody told me this about electrical engineer now i request experts to tell me the proper details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  2. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  3. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  4. List of the top engineering colleges for doing electrical and electronics engineering course in Tamilnadu?
  5. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  6. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  7. What are the best jobs for electrical engineers in their professional world
  8. How can I apply for electrical engineering job? I have passed distinction in engineering
  9. Can I get a seat under management quota in GNE Ludhiana after securing 661321 rank in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  10. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  11. Which colleges to prefer after 12th for better placement?
  12. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  13. Is M.Tech. better than GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem-Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Percentage required in B.Tech to give the BSNL exam for EC engineer?
  16. Job opportunities in Electrical field for B.Tech(EEE) fresher?
  17. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to get a job after completing B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering
22nd October 2014, 12:44 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Electrical Engineering offers top job in the world?

Electrical Engineer is the most needed graduate in present days. There many firms all over the world, which recruits Electrical Engineers from every corner of the globe. There are huge opportunities and that too with high packages.

As Electrical Engineers involve in design, develop and test any sort of electrical and electronic devices, it is considered as an “EVER GREEN” field.

Top companies for Electrical Engineers to work for:

• General Electric.
• Lockheed Martin Corporation.
• Shell Oil Company.
• BAARC.
• Google, Apple.
• BMW Group.

Electrical Engineer can earn up to Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?