25th August 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry

How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing M.Sc. in organic chemistry?
Which university are suggested by you??
Can I do part time Ph.D from sikkim manipal university?? By distance learning??
Please answer me..at my mail address..grishmapari45#
@gmail.com. thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  3. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  4. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  6. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  7. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  8. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  9. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  10. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  11. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  12. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  13. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  14. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry
  15. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry? -- [New]
  16. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  17. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  18. Which college or university offers PhD in Water Analysis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?