16th August 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA in Chemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Chemistry? Which institute offers MBA in Chemistry?

My Name is Asiful Hasan ,
i had completed my BSC in botaney chemistery this year &want to do MBA will you please tell me is it possible to do MBA in chemistery & witch Institute is running MBA in chemistery.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  2. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  3. Am I eligible to do MBA course outside India after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  5. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  6. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  7. Better specialization to study in MBA for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Job opportunities after MBA?
  8. Career options after completing BSc with Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry Group I?
  9. Can I do MBA after B.Sc. Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  11. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
  12. What are the opportunities after completion of MBA system management? I have completed BSc Chemistry
  13. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  14. After BSc chemistry if I choose MBA or MCA which type of jobs can I get?
  15. List of options available after completing B.Sc course? How may I do MBA from Kashmir Valley?
  16. Which MBA course should I pursue? I have qualified BSc Hons Chemistry
  17. Is this a good choice of doing MBA after the completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Is it a good decision to go for MBA operations management from SMU(Distance Course) after completing BSc Chemistry and having 4 years experience in Manufacturing?
22nd April 2012, 03:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in Chemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Chemistry? Which institute offers MBA in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Name is Asiful Hasan ,
i had completed my BSC in botaney chemistery this year &want to do MBA will you please tell me is it possible to do MBA in chemistery & witch Institute is running MBA in chemistery.

There are various Institute which offers MBA program. MBA refers to Master of Business Administration. Candidate who are willing to pursue their career in Management field look to opt for MBA. Graduates belonging to any stream are eligible for MBA, however, it does not mean that the MBA program do offer specialization in every field. Institutes offering MBA program do offer specialization in various fields such as Finance, Information Technology, Health, Consultancy, International business, Pharma, etc but not in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. In order to be eligible, one must have completed the bachelor degree program in any stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Beside this one has to appear for entrance exam such a CAT, MAT, SNAP, MAH CET etc. After successfully qualifying the test one will have to prepare for GD and Personal Interview. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semesters.
27th April 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in Chemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Chemistry? Which institute offers MBA in Chemistry?

Best college in Andhra Pradesh to study BSc chemistry..............
11th July 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Do you think doing bsc chemistry honours from main campus,punjab university is better than doing the same from rajdhani college,delhi university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?