26th August 2013, 10:19 PM
afiya.kprnssa

Best colleges in Kerala/Tamilnadu to do correspondence in M.Tech civil

Which is the best college in kerala/tamilnadu for doing correspondence m těch civil

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  2. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  3. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  4. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  5. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  6. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  7. Which colleges provide M.Tech correspondence?
  8. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  9. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  12. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  13. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  14. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  15. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  16. How can I join M.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  18. Can i do M.Arch after completing my B.E Civil?
12th July 2015, 11:51 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best colleges in Kerala/Tamilnadu to do correspondence in M.Tech civil

List of colleges

New Prince Shri Bhavani College of Engineering and Technology
Gowrivakkam, Chennai

Hindustan University
Kelambakkam, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras
Adyar, Chennai

SRM University
Kattankulathur, Chennai

SASTRA University
Thanjavur

B.S. Abdur Rahman University
Vandalur, Chennai

Karunya University
Coimbatore

Periuar Maniammai University
Thanjavur

Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science & Technology Avadi, Chennai

AIMS INSTITUTE OF UNIVERSITY STUDIES
Coimbatore

Thank you......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?