29th August 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission next year in graduation after completing 12th with PCM

I have completed my 12th with pcm .now i think i will have to drop a year due to some reasons.will i be able to get admission next year in graduation in any university?plz help me.

15th October 2015, 09:51 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission next year in graduation after completing 12th with PCM

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the graduation course after one year gap in almost all the university.

The required eligibility to get the admission in most of the university is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from any recognised board. Above this the admission in the university is on the basis of the entrance examination or board aggregate so you have to fulfil the criteria to get the admission.

You also need to present a certificate for reason of one year gap in the academic session duly signed by gazetted officer. So make it ready to get the admission.

For more information visit the university where you want to get the admission.
30th August 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission next year in graduation after completing 12th with PCM

I want to get admission in camberdge university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?