30th August 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after passing 12th? I have scored 73% marks

Hi sir..
This is neelu from UP east..i've passed my 12th with 73% marks. Presently i'm persuing BCA. What Can i do??
plz rply..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for me afer passing 12th? I have scored 60% marks
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing MBA in HR? Will I get a job even after scoring less marks in PUC?
  3. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  4. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%?
  5. What are the opportunities for M.Tech after passing CS with 33 marks in GATE?
  6. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the future scope of ECE? I have scored 650 marks in 12th
  8. Would I get a job after passing 12th with 56%?
  9. How to be an IAS after passing 12th? I have scored 75%
  10. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?
  11. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
  13. Best stream for engineering with good scope of jobs after 78% marks in PCMB and 50 in Maths?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing 12th with 73% marks -- [New]
  16. Can I get a job in engineering field in RTC branch after scoring 78% in 10th?
  17. What are the opportunities for me after passing class 12th in science stream?
  18. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
15th July 2015, 07:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after passing 12th? I have scored 73% marks

Yes, you are eligible for the most of the jobs after the BCA and there are some of the jobs on the 10+2 educational qualification.

Government jobs on the 10+2 educational qualification is :-
* SSC.
* SCRA.
* SSC at the state level.
* Indian Post.

These are few of the jobs on the 10+2 educational qualification. But after the BCA you are also eligible for the most of the government jobs :-
* Banking.
* Civil Services Examination.
* Railway.
* SSC.

These are many jobs in the private firms also. You can join them also after the BCA. So first complete your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?