28th May 2010, 11:07 AM
ravinder jeet singh

What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?

I am in a dilema of what to do after passing out 12th exam from state board (RBSE) in non medical subjects . I have scored 60.92% marks ,so i want to ask I should repeat 12th class to score more or choose any college for getting a degree (b.tech. or b.e.) .Please help me.

29th March 2011, 08:05 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinder jeet singh View Post
I am in a dilema of what to do after passing out 12th exam from state board (RBSE) in non medical subjects . I have scored 60.92% marks ,so i want to ask I should repeat 12th class to score more or choose any college for getting a degree (b.tech. or b.e.) .Please help me.

Dear friend why you want to repeat 12th .......there is no required more marks ..................

because 60% is enough marks for any exam then why you want to give again 12th exam.............

if you want to do better then you can do in competitive exam. because competitive exam is very good for you ...............

you should preparation for IIT,AIEEE..........Then you see how much talent you have and what is use of that talent ..............

but don't repeat 12th there is no any profit.................

60% is enough marks for any competition exam....................
29th March 2011, 12:27 PM
Neha Rohatgi

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?

Hello Friend,
You should not waste your year in repeating 10+2 rather you should choose any college by appearing in any competitive exam like for IIT, AIEEE etc. if you want to do Engineering because if you go in for Employment they will give those students who did not waste their year priority over those who did.
You have not scored poor marks. Many students score 50% but score good rank in IIT or AIEEE and so they land up joining very good college.
So don't get confused or don't be stressed you have a very good life ahead of you grab the opportunities which come.
There are other courses also available apart from engineering so if you want you can opt for according to your interest.

Good Luck.
29th March 2011, 08:25 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinder jeet singh View Post
No Need for doing your Intermediate once again...

No college will ask your intermediate percentage ...

just start your interest towards percentages right from now

so that your graduation will have a good percentage...

if you do your intermediate once again then the thing what your will loose is your valuable time..

so don't do it..

jo hogaya hogaya ..

from now on target your exams and score well

your marks will make you happy soon..

best wishes

~aditya~
31st March 2011, 11:36 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?

Dear,
Hi,
You should not waste your year in repeating 10+2 rather you should choose any college by appearing in any competitive exam like for IIT, AIEEE etc. if you want to do Engineering because if you go in for Employment they will give those students who did not waste their year priority over those who did.
You have not scored poor marks. Many students score 50% but score good rank in IIT or AIEEE and so they land up joining very good college.
So don't get confused or don't be stressed you have a very good life ahead of you grab the opportunities which come.
There are other courses also available apart from engineering so if you want you can opt for according to your interest.

Thanks.
All the best.
5th April 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

mere boad exam ke paper ache nahi gaye or mujhe lag raha hai ki mere percentage 60 se kam banege . or me iit jee dena chata hu ,to me 12th repeat kar sakta hu kya , kya keval ek sub me repeat kar sakte hai?
15th April 2011, 01:18 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Firstly you can go for AIEEE and IIT...these two test are very important for non-medical students...if you wish to become engineer then these two tests are very important to you....be prepare for these two tests...after that if you clear any of one of these two you get good government college to make your future and fulfill your dreams in field of engineering......
or you can do BBA,BCA,B.Sc etc..
16th April 2011, 08:25 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
No need to worry about your 12th percentage. And do not need of repeating 12th. Past is Past, Just concentrate on what you are going to do in your higher studies.

Well, if you have choosen science stream. Being a science student, you will look your scope in engineering field, that you will get when you give AIEEE, IIT and other engineering exams.there is lot of scope in engineering field. Just prepare for those exams and Choose your discipline(Robotics/Aeronautics/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/etc.,) based on your interest.
16th April 2011, 08:38 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
No need to worry about your 12th percentage. And do not need of repeating 12th. Past is Past, Just concentrate on what you are going to do in your higher studies.

Well, if you have choosen science stream. Being a science student, you will look your scope in engineering field, that you will get when you give AIEEE, IIT and other engineering exams.there is lot of scope in engineering field. Just prepare for those exams and Choose your discipline(Robotics/Aeronautics/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/etc.,) based on your interest.
27th April 2011, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

I was passed 12th class in 2010 from cbse board but i want to give iitjee 2012 can i do 12th class again from cbse board or other boards?
27th April 2011, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

I was passed 12th class in 2010 from cbse board but i want to give iitjee 2012 can i do 12th class again from cbse board or other boards?
30th April 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i passed class 12 in 2010.now i am not able to qaulify iit2011.but it is my dream.so should i repeat 12 again.
17th May 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can we repeat 12th.I got 50 in pcm??
18th May 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i have pass out isc with 55%.and now i am doing engineering from electronics and communication branch from vinayaka missions university chennai . Can i get good job.
20th May 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what to do if i get less than 60% in 12th std?
24th May 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 58% marks...i want to repeat..but dunno how.plz help
27th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what i do when i dose not complete my grouping of 12th science
27th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

what to do after passing 12th pcm with 48.4% should i repeat or do anything what?
28th May 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 class in 2009 with 53% with science but i want to do it again can i do it from C.B.S.E. or any other board direct admission in 12 class, please suggest me very soon i'm waiting
6th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give cbse class 12th examinations even after passing in all subjects?
7th June 2011, 09:43 PM
amit gaur054

My Dear friend why if you want to do again 12th,there is no required more marks.
Because 60% is good marks for any exam then why you want to give again 12th exam.............
if you want to do better then you can do in competitive exam. because competitive exam is very good for you ...............
you should preparation for IIT,AIEEE..........Then you see how much talent you have and what is use of that talent ..............
60% is enough marks for any competition exam.....
14th June 2011, 03:52 AM
sachin6

Dear friend dont waste your time and money.your marks is enough to a college First you join one college and study well and get placed in companies
14th July 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what i do after passing 12th in commerce without maths with 88%? actually i want to know the career options in this line?
27th July 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th with pcm with 50% marks and want to repeat . So can i repeat my 12th by regular attending my school classes. Plz give me sugesstion.... Ghufran ahmad
31st August 2011, 05:04 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

you have choosen science stream. Being a science student, you will look your scope in engineering field, that you will get when you give AIEEE, IIT and other engineering exams.there is lot of scope in engineering field. Just prepare for those exams and Choose your discipline(Robotics/Aeronautics/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/etc.,) based on your interest.
you can do also BBA, BCA, B.Sc etc..

thanks
31st August 2011, 05:08 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi dear i suggest that Firstly you can go for AIEEE and IIT...these two test are very important for non-medical students...if you wish to become engineer then these two tests are very important to you....be prepare for these two tests...after that if you clear any of one of these two you get good government college to make your future and fulfill your dreams in field of engineering......
or you can do BBA,BCA,B.Sc etc..
thanks
21st September 2011, 12:16 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

there is no need to repeat 12th, you got sufficient marks to apply for most of the private or governmental jobs.
you should go for graduation,i.e. B.TECH,BBA, BCA,B.ARCH etc etc .
60% is enough marks for any competition exam.....
1st November 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i am doing I.Sc with pcm .but i m very nervous towards my exam..please tell me how can i prepare for board to get atleast 65 % marks..please send me suggetion [email protected]
10th November 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i m preparing for 12 boards but i m very confused how to start and from where please help me
16th November 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

what could write name of examination appearing for rbse?
20th November 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

its eligible for a student who got 59.3% in 12 or 69.4% in 12 to sit in iist exam.
15th January 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAV PCM WITH BIOLOGY ND HAVING LOT OF PROBLEM IN MANAGING MY STUDIES 2 MONTHS ARE LEFT FOR FINAL EXAMINATION OF 11TH I AM SO TENSED
27th January 2012, 10:05 AM
despire007

No Need for doing your Intermediate once again...

No college will ask your intermediate percentage ...

just start your interest towards percentages right from now

so that your graduation will have a good percentage...

if you do your intermediate once again then the thing what your will loose is your valuable time..

so don't do it..

jo hogaya hogaya ..

from now on target your exams and score well

your marks will make you happy soon..
29th January 2012, 03:11 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

you haven't mentioned your stream. it all depends upon stream you are doing with. no dought future proceeding with maths is a good option for you. you can in for entrance exam if you are from science like aieee , wbjee , comedk, vit, etc. for commerce you can go for cpt entrance exam or cs one.
29th January 2012, 10:54 PM
renumourya

For pursuing any degree in technical field you must have at least first class in 12th standard.
As every state board has their own entrance exam also so before applying any application for Engineering college you must go for that entrance because every engineering college always consider the marks which you had get from that entrance exam along with H.S.C marks......
2nd February 2012, 11:43 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Going back to the 12 is waste of time your percentage is good you should go for higher studies like B E , B com etc no one will ask your 12th percentage after completion of the degree it will be no use so i suggest you to go for higher studies
13th February 2012, 05:28 PM
unagi

Dear friend it seems from your question that you are not interested in pursuing engineering but dont worry there are several other fields which you can choose :-
1. Bsc degree
2. Bba
3. Bca
4. Diploma courses
5.biotechnology
6.pharmacy

you can choose any one...............best of luck
23rd May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have get 285 total marks in 12th std science. can i repeat or give me a suggestion and which course i have join.
25th May 2012, 03:34 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hiiiiii..!!!!!!
You should not waste your year in repeating 10+2 rather you should choose for any college by appearing in any entrance exam like for IIT, AIEEE etc. if you want to do Engineering because if you go in for Employment they will give those students who did not waste their year priority over those who did.
So don't get confused.
There are other courses also available apart from engineering.
5th June 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i wanna repeat 12th cbse after scoring 80%,how to do it ????
7th June 2012, 11:00 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you should apply for degree courses because 60% marks are sufficient to take admission in any degree courses.to take admission into any degree courses like b.tech,your CET or AIEEE ranks plays an important role than your marks in + class.
15th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

there is no any need to repeat 12th

yes, definately you can apply for LLB after compliting 12th. for that you have to pass CLAT entrance
examination.

Eligibility:

For applying LLB a candidate should
have completed their 12th with
minimum 50% from recognise board.
Your age limit should not exist 20 year. You must be citizen of India
total Tuition Fee: Rs 42,900

total Academic Services Fees : Rs 28,600
Total Fee : Rs 71,500.

For more info. Visit this website: http://
cetadmissions.puchd.ac.in

all the best
15th June 2012, 06:14 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello Dear,
Hi,

Thanks.
All the best...
thank you
18th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i got compartment result in mathematics in 12th cbse board, 66 in mht-cet,21 in aieee.And my comparment exam is to be held on 16 july 2012. am i eligible to fill up engineering forms? or can take admission in any engineering college after clearing compartment exam?
7th July 2012, 02:39 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Dear Friend, Why do you want to repeat? There's no need to increase your percentage, its really enough. Now just focus on degree course you want to do.

If you have given any Entrance for Engineering then its really good. If you missed or don't want to do engineering then choose the best but go forward always. Don't try to improve your past just work hard in present to get desired result in future.

All the very best.
15th July 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

dear friend i got 83.8% in my Board exam

plz give any scholarship suggest for me on my contact no. 8962231047
23rd October 2012, 09:29 PM
suraj391

hi
hello
IPS : Indian Police Service.

The entrance exam for the post of IPS is conducted by
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) known as
Civil Service Exam.

IPS examination is also known as the civil services examination
which is conducted by the UPSC in every year for the selection of the talented candidates of India for the post of IPS officer. IPS officer job is consider
as the one of the best job of India. To appear in the IPS examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification = Graduation in any stream from a recognize University. The final year graduation students are also eligible to appear in the IPS examination.

Age Limit = The age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of appearing of this examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for the reservation category student.

If you are doing graduation then according to eligibility criteria you will be eligible for the IPS examination is in the final year of graduation or after passing the graduation degree. This is the basic eligibility criteria of the IPS exam. For any more information please visit the official website of the UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in

thaxsssss
22nd November 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th hsc board. I know I wl score low in cet. So should I repeat. Or try next year. Pls. Ans
2nd December 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in my 12th due to some prblm but am studing diplomo in mechanical so what can i do sir ?
6th December 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th passed by maths , now i want to appear using biology in rbsc. is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?