31st August 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for SSC? I am a student of BCA

I am a student of bca I can preparation of ssc...Pelase send to me the details

16th January 2016, 12:10 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for SSC? I am a student of BCA

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is three year vocational course.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for various examination conducted by SSC after graduation degree. The most common examination is CGL for which age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination but you need to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination and syllabus visit at www.ssc.nic.in.

The examination paper contains questions of Mathematics, Reasoning, General knowledge and English.

So, you need to work on all these for final selection for job.
16th January 2016, 12:57 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for SSC? I am a student of BCA

Candidates passed BCA course are eligible to appear for examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in different government jobs. The eligibility to appear for SSC examination is candidate must have passes graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. It conducts various examination. For detail about examination conducted by SSC visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?