5th September 2013, 07:03 PM
PRITAM0

What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science

respected sir ,
I m a B.sc final year student of computer sc. with physics and mathematics. I Want to know the possible ways of joining merchant navy after completion of my degree.I have good academic records with 79% in +2 and of aggregate of + 55% in degree.
how can i join Mercahnt Navy now ?

13th September 2017, 12:11 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRITAM0 View Post
respected sir ,
I m a B.sc final year student of computer sc. with physics and mathematics. I Want to know the possible ways of joining merchant navy after completion of my degree.I have good academic records with 79% in +2 and of aggregate of + 55% in degree.
how can i join Mercahnt Navy now ?

If you want to join merchant navy after completing your B.SC degree in computer science, then you must have to undergo deck cadet pre sea training. Here below are details regarding pre sea training course to join merchant navy:-

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Deck Cadet Pre Sea Training:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for pre sea training is 10+2 as well as bachelors in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects from government recognized board/ Institute.

>> Age limit to apply for pre sea training in merchant navy is 19 to 25 years.

>> Only unmarried applicants are allowed to apply for merchant navy pre sea training.

>> Applicant eye sight must be good and applicant must be free from any kind of eye defect.

>> Applicant must be physically and mentally strong.

Institutes Offer Pre Sea Training to Join Merchant navy:-

1). Maritime Foundation, Chennai

2). Applied Research International, New Delhi

3). B.P Marine Academy, Navu Mumbai

4). Vishwakarma Maritime Institute, Pune

5). Anglo Eastern Maritime Institute, Karjat

6). Trident College of Marine Technology, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?