10th September 2013, 04:29 PM
shivam.mikku

How can I join CA IPCC after doing my graduation?

Iam a b.com final year student, i am interested to join CA IPCC directly after my graduation. i heard that it is compulsory to do 9 months articleship after the registration of IPCC?

please define 9 month articleship training after graduation for ipcc? and what good after graduation cpt or direct in ipcc?

2nd September 2015, 08:02 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join CA IPCC after doing my graduation?

Hello friends.....................

Most of the worrying about this Issue, who are directly entered in CA Course, through direct entry scheme.

That is the reason ICAI Changed the Rule.

As per the latest Announcement (2015) of ICAI, no need of Article ship of 9 months for IPCC Exams.

After the Registration of IPCC you can eligible for Exams after the 9 months. In between you no need to join in Article ship.

During the 3 years of Article ship period you need to Complete

GMCS - I

GMCS – II

ITT,

Orientation Programmes which is provided by ICAI.

Before Attempts for CA-Final Registration you must complete your 3 years Article ship training and Above Course.

Then only you can Eligible for CA-Final Exams.

All the Best
14th November 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Does 9 month articleship require for IPCC exam after graduation under direct entry scheme?
15th June 2017, 09:58 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: How can I join CA IPCC after doing my graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does 9 month articleship require for IPCC exam after graduation under direct entry scheme?
IPCC is the inter level of Chartered Accountancy course. Either with CPT or with graduation students can enter to IPCC level. In case of graduation students must have
For non commerce 60% marks
For commerce students 55% marks.

In case of direct entry ie through graduation students must undergo 9 months articleship training under a Chartered Accountant before the exam. It is compulsory.

But to do articleship training 100 hours ITT and 15 days orientation course must be attended.
28th April 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to give ipcc attempt in may-18, then in which month my 9 months article ship training should be completed.
means exact on 30-april-18
or
how many days/months befor may-18 exam.
31st December 2018, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my graduation in April 2019, so am i eligible for ipcc may 2020 attempt? I will complete 9 months articleship during this period along with my ipcc study
9th March 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I want give may 2021 , attempt so when I have to do registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?