13th September 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I study for M.Ed, MBA, M.Tech? I am doing B.E in EIE

i m doing my B.E EIE ,, i would like to apporach for my mater degree,, i m so blank that i not even noe what to study..M.ED , MBA, M.TECH which suits good...?

15th July 2016, 03:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study for M.Ed, MBA, M.Tech? I am doing B.E in EIE

Master of Technology is the most suitable course for any candidate who is pursuing Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. M.Ed or MBA has no relevance for B.E candidates. You can appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering in final year of bachelor's degree to get admission in M.Tech course.

Every year GATE examination is conducted by IIT or IISC for candidates who want to do M.Tech. GATE qualified candidates also get stipend while pursuing Master of Technology. Depending upon your rank in GATE exam, you can get admission in institutes like Indian Institute of Technology or National Institute of Technology etc. So, without any hesitation, prepare for GATE exam and clear it and get admission in M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?