14th September 2013, 10:05 AM
priyadarshini puja

Can I appear for BPSC or UPSC exam after doing B.Tech in computer engineering

i am doing b.tech in computer engineering. Can i appear in the bpsc or upsc exam?

30th June 2015, 03:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for BPSC or UPSC exam after doing B.Tech in computer engineering

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. Both the examinations are conducted for the recruitment at the higher administrative posts of Central government service and Bihar government services respectively.

To be eligible for the examinations you need to have following qualifications :-

* You must have be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years if you are a general candidate otherwise the age relaxation is offered to the other categories as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation or pursuing the final year of same with any discipline from a recognized university.

So you will be eligible for appearing in the same examination once you complete your bachelor of engineering course.

Also both the examinations are conducted in three stages which are as :-

Stage I ) Preliminary test. Stage II ) Mains. Stage III) Personal interview.

For more information regarding the syllabus, pattern and notifications regrading the upcoming examinations log on to the respective link of both which are www.upsc.gov.in and www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
30th June 2015, 08:20 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Can I appear for BPSC or UPSC exam after doing B.Tech in computer engineering

Yes, you can appear for BPSC or UPSC exam after completion of graduation. In last year you can fill the application form for the exams.

UPSC stand for Union Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted once a year by the central government of India.

The eligibilty criteria for the exam are as follows-

* Graduation in any field from a recognised university.

*Minimum 60 % aggregate in graduation.

* Age criteria above 20 years and below 30 years

All the best
30th June 2015, 11:14 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

You can join BPSC and UPSC exam after B.Tech in Computer Engineering.

Education Qualification:

Graduation from a recognized university. Appearing in final year candidates are also eligible for these exam.

Age limit:

Age limit for these exam is 21-30 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category students.

3 years for OBC

5 Years for SC/ST

You must be citizen of India.

Selection Process:

Preliminary exam

Mains exam

Interview
8th July 2021, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

If we completed graduation in Bachelor of arts (b.a)

And another student completed the graduation in electronics engineering

The syllabus of BPSC or UPSC is same for both the candidates or differ according to graduation subjecs
4th August 2021, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I complete the b.tech .my current age 33 years so can I apply for bpsc & upscale exam
22nd July 2023, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

My graduation is completed in this year 2023 June. my certificate is not coming but my all semester marks show on college website.Can I give BPSC Exam 2023?
24th July 2023, 11:39 AM
Msaran@89

Yes you can give bpsc exam once you complete your graduation before the date of advertisement published. you will need your marksheet at the time of the verification only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?