2nd July 2011, 12:52 AM
krratnes91

Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?

i doing b.tech with computer science engineering then can i eligible for upsc.please tell me about government job for computer science engineering.

Related Questions:
2nd July 2011, 11:50 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krratnes91 View Post
i doing b.tech with computer science engineering then can i eligible for upsc.please tell me about government job for computer science engineering.
Yeah Of course !!

I guess you are asking about the Exams conducted by UPSC like CSE(Civil Service Examination) and Some exams like SSC and so on.

yeah all the degree completed students from all the streams whether may be from Arts stream,Commerce stream or Science stream they are perfectly eligible for the exams conducted by UPSC.

UPSC,Delhi is a govt body and the UPSC is the acronym for Union Public Service Commission

This government body is deeply committed to recruit the students or candidates to take their services for the country's integrity for that their contribution is to select the candidates who are top at their intellectual levels and knowledge levels inturn to the candidates they offer good pay packages with lots of facilities.

Quote:
b.tech with computer science engineering then can i eligible for upsc.
Yes you are eligible with your qualification but only after the age of 21 years.

Quote:
please tell me about government job for computer science engineering
hmm.. Bit less chances with your core field but you can do some jobs in the field of police department in the Cyber wing etc.,

but if you expect the central govt job then a bit difficulty for you the no exam is conducted separately to recruit the computer professionals as IES exam is only for EEE,ECE,MECH ,CIVIL etc., branches rather than your branch.

you can get many govt aided private firm jobs. like BSNL , ECIL etc., i guess.

You have great opportunities in the service sector after completing your graduation like Defense and civil services.

Don't let these chances away you are the right track now if you can then definitely you can get into them.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
3rd July 2011, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
dear friend,

after completion of your graduation degree you are eligible for UPSC exam.

also you are eligible for some others govt exam like

1.ISRO
2.BSNL
3.DRDO
4.BARC
5.IOCL
6.DEFENCE
etc

so dont worry ,you have to completed your graduation degree with good marks.

all the best
4th July 2011, 02:22 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?

dear friend,
Yes my friend you are eligible for UPSC exams..
UPSC generally conducted civil service exams, defense exams etc..
As you have mentioned that you are from computer science ,then you can appear in UPSC exams when you are in final year of your graduation or pass out..
The eligibility criteria for UPSC is-

you have to complete your graduation or you must be in final year of your graduation.

you should not have any backlogs ..

your age should be in between 21-30 years..

and the govt. jobs for computer science-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.RRB
4.IAS
5.IES
6.Defense exams like-EKT,CDSE,UES etc..

All the best..
4th August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BE final in computer science engineering. What all exams am I eligible to appear for before my graduation?
15th November 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hello...
i am pursuing b.tech in computer science in 3 yr.i want to know entrance exam for government jobs for cse.so that i can prepare for that plz tell me......
5th January 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of ies exam for computer science and engg
17th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i am BE graduate in information technology....so please give me list of subjects needed for UPSC exam ...
and let me know whether i am eligible for this exam or not because my branch is IT...so plz tel me soon
17th February 2012, 09:09 PM
priyanka_22

Dear ,

As far as CSE field considered the UPSC seems to be tougher it will be really good to get a Govt. job for CSE Engineer in ISRO,DRDO etc. ones as their pattern is quite very similar to GATE and syllabus is also quite less varying while in UPSC there are a lot extra things to carry reading.

Regards,
17th February 2012, 11:21 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
Friend after passing the graduation you can apply for U.P.S.C civil services exam..
After qualifying this exam you will get commission in I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S, I.R.S etc..

You can also apply for:-
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
7th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma,B.tech in CES trade .Can i do IES exam?
26th February 2013, 11:39 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
yes you are eligible for the upsc and you can get govt jobs in upsc civil services exam and the other govt jobs you can apply for being the graduate in CS you can also opt for IES i.e Indian Engineering Services.

The age pattern is:

21-30 yrs for general category and ralaxation is givn for sc/st and obc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?