14th September 2013, 01:55 PM
ravi oye

How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th

I have completed my 12 with mec background I want to become pilot and my age is 17 years now I want to become pilot and I want to know the details and way to become pilot officer please sir can u send me the details

15th September 2013, 05:37 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th

Hello Friend,

1.For commercial pilot you must be 10+2 with maths and physics .

2. As you don't have these subjects so you can contact national institute of open schooling and get the required qualification if you are adamant to become commercial pilot .

3.Minimum educational qualification for a Student Pilot's Licence and Private Pilot's Licence (PPL) should be class 10 of a recognised Board or its equivalent, and for Commercial Pilot's Licence (CPL), it should be Plus Two with physics and mathematics.

4.The minimum age to join a pilot training course is 16 years and minimum age for issuance of Private Pilot's Licence and Commercial Pilot's Licence is 18 years.

If you want more information go for www.meracareerguide.com

Thank You.
4th September 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th

What is the best collage in India for pilot studies after 2 with M.Bi.P.C in CBSE
5th September 2016, 03:50 PM
Prt_91

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th

There are many training institute/aviation courses for pilot training. You can also go through aeronautical engineering . If you have clear entrance exam for aeronautical engineering then you can take admission in aeronautical collages .
Eligibility criteria for Pilot:
1)Age more than 18
2)Proficient in English language
3)Successfully complete and pass assessment period of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?