23rd April 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?

hello sir/mam,
i m doing my bpharma 3rd yr and i want to know about the jobs and salary after b pharma?

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  2. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  3. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  4. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc in Biotech? How much is the salary?
  5. Can one do M.Tech after completing B.Pharma?
  6. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  8. What can I do after completing B.Pharma?
  9. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  10. What are the jobs available after completing Doctorate in Pharmacy? Minimum salary of it?
  11. Jobs after BAMS in Abroad and expected salary?
  12. Can I participate in IAS/IPS exam after passing 12th and B.Pharm?
  13. Where I will find a job that gives Rs.30,000 salary after B.Tech if overall percentage is below 60%?
  14. Which type of jobs are available after completing B.Pharmacy and MBA? Expected salary? -- [New]
  15. What should I choose after B.Pharma MBA Pharma or M.Pharma?
  16. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  17. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?
2nd May 2011, 02:39 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?

After completing your M.Pharma and Entering into Job Market, you will find job in Manufacturing side then having some extra Qualification like MBA or Work experiance of at least 3 year will lead you to move towards Managing and sales department.

Salary also depends upon from which institute you persue the course,because today quality of education is also a big factor. If your institute have capusing facility then nothing is better then that.

However,a post graduate from a good institute can expect anything between
3 - 6 lacs/annum,after few years of experience say 5 years you can claim 9-12lacs/annum. And at some executive or Administrative post one can even claim 18 Lacs Per annum, depending upon Company also.

Remember today just completing your education is not enough, completing Education from a Good institute is also a very big factor, because I have seen few people even having post graduation they are working as Medical Representative at 8,000-12,000 of salary.

Ranbaxy
Cipla
Gloxso Smith Kline
Are among the TOP Recruiters with onsite and offsite, National and International Oppurtunities also.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
2nd May 2011, 08:40 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?

A career in pharmacy nowadays becoming to a golden future for a young career aspirant.
There are many feilds some of them are following:-

1.)Production & Manufacturing:

One can work as a production person (chemist, officer, executive, manager, vice-president), involved in the production of bulk drug & intermediates or formulations and dosage forms.
Industries in the cosmetics, soaps, toiletries segment also hire pharmacy professionals. Other segments where opportunities exist are the field of dental products. Dental medicine is a specialized field and so is its production. These involve products dedicated to dental care and hygiene like toothpaste, mouthwashes, dental cavity fillers, etc.
Blood and plasma products is another area hitherto untapped in India, but has immense potential worldwide and is coming up fast in the country. The products involve, blood of various groups, production of blood bags, haemoglobin, plasma, serum, clotting factors, antigens, antibodies, etc.
Production of biological & biotechnological products, surgical dressings, medical devices & equipment, ayurvedic/ homoeopathic / unani medicines also involve the presence of pharmacy professionals in its production.
Other areas where pharmacy professionals are required are in production of veterinary medicine, perfumery, fragrances, nutraceuticals

2.)Research & Development:
Mainly M Pharms & PhDs are in great demand in the various areas of Pharmaceutical R&D.

3.)Analysis & Testing
Any drug or dosage form for human use has to be of excellent quality and purity, free from any impurities. The permissible limits of impurities, which either occurs through the manufacturing process, equipment, raw materials, handling or storage, are very stringent. Therefore, Quality control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) are the most integral areas of the drug & pharmaceutical industry. Highly specialized and trained staff is required to handle sensitive analytical procedures & sophisticated equipment. MPharm & PhDs in Pharm Analysis /Q.A. are highly preferred for this job.

4.)Other areas where professionals are required are:

- New Drug Discovery Research (NDDR): Discovering a new drug has assumed prime importance in the post-GATT era.

- Process Development (P&D): One of the important areas in bulk drugs industry is developing viable processes for the manufacture of drugs and intermediates for their commercial production.

- Formulation & Development (F&D): The success of any pharma company lies in the quality of its products, i.e., its formulations & dosage forms.

- Clinical Trials, Bioequivalence studies, Toxicological Studies: These are some of the areas of clinical research which are in high demand as they are involved in the systematic evaluation of potential drug substances prior to getting them approved by the authorities.
25th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?

i am getting a course in bpharmacy and pharm d aswell in manipal...which one should i opt for?should i go foe mbbs instead?is manipal a good institute?what are my future options?
25th May 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any importance of refference?
27th May 2011, 12:12 AM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/mam,
i m doing my bpharma 3rd yr and i want to know about the jobs and salary after b pharma?
sir,
The job opportunities that pharmacy courses offer are as follows:

* Pharmacist
* Drug Therapist
* Hospital Drug Coordinator
* Health Inspector
* Preparing Prescription to Patients
* Drug Inspector
* Chemical / Drug Technician
* Research Officer
* Pathological Lab.
* R&D
* Scientist
* Bio-tech Industries

Government Jobs for b-pharmacy gradute:

Govt. sector:
1. Drug inspector
2. Assistant chemical examiners in prohibition and excise subordinate service
3. Govt. Analyst or Drug analyst (in state govt. or central govt.)
1st June 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

what's the age bar to apply for the drug inspector's post and what's the pay scale?
16th June 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

After b.pharma govt. Provide me degree?
20th June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, myself swati. Plz tel me after completing b.harma from private instituion what will be the pay scale in it's all branch?
29th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

PRIVATE COLLEGES GIVES VERY LESS SALARY AS COMPARE TO THE GOVERNMENT /RECOMMENDED BY AICTE/UGC.THERE ARE NO ACTION AGAINST HIM BECAUSE ALL FOUNDER OF THE INSTITUTES ARE DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY POLYTICAL BACKGROUND.WHY?
Why gov unable to regulate these institution?
why govt have not taken action against him? this is our democracy.
8th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
please reply me at my email id
[email protected]
23rd July 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

is there any high oppertunities for b pharm?
4th August 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,myself vinaya i want to knw after compliting b pharm what will be the job opertunities
15th September 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hi guys,

pharmacy course is totally waste one, after completion of b.pharm u ll be getting around less than 3,000 believe me,entering into industry is also a big task. after completion of m.pharm u may get starting pay around 8,000, it ll be gradually increased according to ur experience and company u shift.
13th October 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
im studying pharm.d 3rd year,is there any oppurtunities to go abroad and study for the next 3yrs of course,can u plz tel me the details about it and if it is possible which type of exams we have to attend and about the fee also....
thnk u....
11th November 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

HELLO sir/mam
im completing the b.pharma and persuing the m.pharma . iam request you that when the drug inpector vacancy are come out from uttar pradesh.
14th November 2011, 02:42 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

sir,

* Pharmacist
* Drug Therapist
* Health Inspector
* Drug Inspector
* Research Officer
* Pathological Lab.
* R&D
* Scientist
* Bio-tech Industries

Govt. sector:
1. Drug inspector
15th November 2011, 02:27 PM
gkumar13000

after doing bpharma u can rise for following posts----
Managing Director
Executive Director
President – Sales
VP Sales
National Sales Manager
Zonal Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
Medical Representative

from below to top the salary also incresase
starting package would be 2 -2.5 lac annum & then sky is the limit
23rd November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have b pharma digree. I confuse between phramaceutical marketing and production For joining. Pls rply [email protected]
26th March 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

gud eveng sir...
im studying pharm.d 4rd year,is there any oppurtunities to go abroad and study for the next 3yrs of course,can u plz tel me the details about it and if it is possible which type of exams we have to attend and about the fee also....
1st August 2012, 03:15 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

sir,

* Pharmacist
* Drug Therapist
* Health Inspector
* Drug Inspector
* Research Officer
* Pathological Lab.
* R&D
* Scientist
* Bio-tech Industries

Govt. sector:
1. Drug inspector

BEST OF LUCK.
13th September 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my B pharmacy course. But i am confused, ki private job karu, ya M pharm karu. So plz guide me
22nd July 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
I'm doing b.pharmacy. I'm in 3rd year right now.After completion of it, i want to get Govt. job. Please send some sities, from where i found material regarding Govt. Jobs after b. Pharmacy.
[email protected]
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?