24th April 2011, 12:33 AM
abdul95

Which course could give me a good job after finishing 12th?

after finishing 12th standard what are the courses which give good job in recent days

21st June 2011, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course could give me a good job after finishing 12th?

After completing plus two, a lot of courses are there for you. Various research fields and medical options are there for you. If you are interested in numerical and calculations, you can opt for chartered accountancy. Journalism, Mass Communication and Animation etc are also provide a broad range of job opportunities. Please try to self- analyze your talents and identify the area where you can perform well.
22nd June 2011, 01:11 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

ca is the best course it is having more demand after completion of your course.entranc eexam is some what typical .be perfect with your preperation if you are interested in accounts side.b-tech is also playing vital role only btech is not necessary.you should also do master's degree.you can also do b-com,bsc
23rd June 2011, 12:35 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

after 12th there are many so many opportunities like ca,btech,bca,bba...etc.,
ca is having great carrier in future.my opinion is to take ca if you are interested in accounting.if you are interested in engineering side then go for btech.bca and bba is for doing bachelors degree in computer application and business administration....
13th October 2011, 12:40 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

After completing plus two, a lot of courses are there for you. Various research fields and medical options are there for you. If you are interested in numerical and calculations, you can opt for chartered accountancy. Journalism, Mass Communication and Animation etc are also provide a broad range of job opportunities. Please try to self- analyze your talents and identify the area where you can perform well.
16th January 2012, 08:49 PM
ram1246

HI FRIEND

so you want to do job after 12th right

k ill tell you some courses go for it

improve your communication skill and better try for BPO

Their are many jobs and it change your environment and you can improve your skill from all the way

OR ELSE

Go for some professionalization courses like

c

c++

Java

and

many multimedia courses

If you do this types of courses then you can do better jobs and you can get good salary

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?