26th November 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to do Post Graduation after failing in 10th?

Iam 10th failed but with high attitude want to do post graduation for short period. How can enter the mentioned course is what i want to know

8th December 2013, 03:40 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Lightbulb Re: How to do Post Graduation after failing in 10th?

We would like to salute your spirit of aspiring for post graduation even after being tenth failed. Failure is the stepping stone to success and it is quite good to see you taking the true meaning of this proverb and acting accordingly. Keep up this spirit and you can go a long way in both professional as well as personal sphere of life.

However we are extremely sorry to say that it is not possible to pursue post graduation course directly with the qualification you have. First of all you have to pass your tenth standard. So get determined and work hard to achieve this goal first. You can do this through distance or correspondence learning. Study well and pass your tenth standard with a good percentage which will boost your confidence.

Then you have to pursue your 10+2 that is, higher secondary. You can do this as well through distance or correspondence learning. You need to choose a stream of your interest and then choose subjects of that stream and finally pursue this two year course. It will need greater dedication since the syllabus will be large as compared to your tenth. There are several open schools where you can do this. One such is Indira Gandhi Open School

After successful completion of your 10+2 you need to complete your graduation which you can do through distance or correspondence learning. You can take up honors in one subject of your choice and do the graduation degree course. There are various institutions for such distance or correspondence courses like Ignou, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology and many more.

On completion of your graduation course you can take admission in post graduation courses in various universities across India either through entrance exam or on the marks obtained in your graduation course and pursue your post graduation course.
Our best wishes are with you. Go ahead.
8th January 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Post Graduation after failing in 10th?

I'm failed in 10th selection exams in 2009 then i ve left the school but today I want to continue my education bt I don't know how to do n which institute should I join please help me n I've studied from cbse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?