11th December 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for Inspector post in Police?

I m 25 yrs old i compete bbs in 38 % in nepal university can i apply for inspector police post? what is the main requirement and qualification of police inspector?

Related Questions:
  1. Norms of medical requirements for UP police sub inspector exam?
  2. When does the vacancy open for the post of sub inspector in Assam Police?
  3. How to get application for Sub-inspector's post? Physical requirements and syllabus for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Physical Requirements for Sub-Inspector of Police?
  5. What is the date of release of forms for sub inspector post? What are the requirements?
  6. Requirements for sub inspector of police?
  7. Am I eligible for police sub inspector post?
  8. Vacancies available for the post of Assistant Police Officer in Punjab Police?
  9. When is SI selection? How should I get the application form?
  10. Can I get recruited in Delhi Police for the post of sub inspector after having military graduation equivalent certificate?
  11. Physical Requirements to become Sub-Inspector of Police? How can I approach for this?
  12. How to go for deputation service as inspector of police? I am working as sub inspector of police
  13. What type of physical tests are be conducted for girls candidate in Rjasthan police for sub inspector post?
  14. What is the requirement to join west bengal police sub inspector post?
  15. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration?
  16. How can I apply for the post of Police Sub Inspector in Guwahati?
  17. How may I apply for a sub-inspector post in Uttarakhand police? How may I get application form for the same?
  18. Can I apply for the post of Police Sub Inspector? I have completed BSc IT course through Sikkim Manipal University
28th December 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements for Inspector post in Police?

i am pre-final year BE in computer science and engineering,in vtu belgum university. i am eligiblity for applying inspector post or not.
30th December 2013, 06:43 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Good to see that, you are showing interest to join the Inspector of Police. Basic Degree qualification is enough to join Inspector of Police. But you need to crack the entrance examinations. The Recruitment Notification is available in their respective websites.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-->> The candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

-->> The candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years. Upper age limits is applicable.

-->> Both the Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.

-->> The candidate must have a good physical fitness.

-->> The candidates minimum acceptable height is 170 cms for General candidates(167 cms for SC/ST candidates) for Men.

-->> The candidates minimum acceptable height is 159 cms for General candidates(157 cms for SC/ST candidates) for Men.

-->> The Recruitment Process will be divided into three categories :- Written Examination, Personal Interview, Medical Test & Physical Test.

More details, Visit the official website :-http://www.tnpolice.gov.in/recruitment.html
14th November 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Im a pre final year engineering student......am I eligible for sub-inspector exam?reply soonn....sir
14th November 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hii,
i have done bsc wid 66% n bpt also now i wanna join police force. now i m 26 year old girl so can i apply for SI n i come into general.
24th December 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i am studing B.Tech mechanical engineering student in final year i am complete the cource in may2015 i am eligble for sub inspector? so plese send the replay sir
26th December 2014, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

honourable sir' i want to be police officer.. im students of b.com 3rd sem.. plz sir can i know what will do? thank u sir
21st February 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i,am b.com final year student(bangalore)when i complete my b.com my age will be 21....so can i apply for s.i of police? is the age eligible....?so please reply soon...because it,s my aim,ambition,challenge to become a police officer so please guide me ...thank you
17th May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

MY name is Tanmay Nayak and. I want to become a police inspector But I my just inter pass and 18 year old.
6th July 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am doing degree. And I joined in NCC in my college,and I was also in NCC at my school level and I got the corresponding A certificate from there.After completing degree and NCC I will get the corresponding B and C certificate.And I wish to join in Kerala Police.Sir,wold you please tell me,did NCC will be benefit for me?
31st July 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
Iactuly i think about join the our police force now I'm doing b.A final year and I also qualified age,height,chest ,give me some detail for it
26th August 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir I am diploma holder then "I am eligible for which posts in police" please reply sir
29th November 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a Meet Prajapati and I wanna a become a police officer but I don't have clear my graduation degree. So it is possible? And give me some suggestions regarding to this question..
26th December 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR IAM RUPESH GIRI I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION DEGREE INDIA CAN I APPLY TO POLICE FORE BT IAM ONE YEAR LATE...I HOPE U SEND UR VIW SOON IM FROM NEPAL.
3rd January 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed be mechanical but not clear my arrears so eligible for si qualification
26th January 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

In pondicherry, what are the branches in police departments are there for after finished B.tech.
I need the list of it. And my e-mail address is: [email protected]
Please reply as well as you can
29th January 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have graduate in Electrical Engineering. Am i eligible for applying the post of inspector
25th February 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

My name is Neha. I've completed BCA and I want to be a police inspector but my height is 5 feet. Can I apply for this post?
25th March 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I have the qualification of B.B.A. Recently in Army. After 3 yrs i will get retire voluntarily. .. As an ex-service men, am I able to apply for inspector in odisha police. Plz tell the procedure and eligible criteria.. for which I would focus my aim... Throw which exam I would have to appear ?? OPSC or OSSC ??
18th June 2016, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate with intense desire to be a police officer of Nepal.But I have some scars in my forehead.
I am 24. can I apply for the post of an inspector? If yes. How can I apply?
17th January 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am IT engineer graduate from U.K university and I am wearing -4 power eyeglass. So can I apply or not through technology field
5th April 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old boy.i have completed my 2 examination with 52%. I am very excited to join Nepali police but i have no any idea for joining police.what should i do at beginning for joining Nepali police as assistance sub inspector?
6th April 2017, 02:40 PM
leksmianeesh

MCA completing 2014.this year net applying any problem.no idea for this exam role.so please help .
8th April 2017, 07:50 PM
Rohtih kumar

For the application of INSPECTOR post you should minimum complete the degree later they will give you the notification and you have to written it and after that you will have the medical check up.
18th May 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello There, Now I am 20 years old. I am doing graduation from renowned university of Australia. I am 175 cm tall and Weighing 75 Kg. Will i be eligible to get or take part for inspector post after my graduation?
Please let me know.
Regards
Nabin Basnet
18th November 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing graduation from government college of Australia and I am planning to be in Nepal police so can I apply for the post of police inspector after my graduation.
Thank you
24th February 2019, 01:07 AM
sajid98

Eligibility criteria for police s.i
Should have graduate degree from a recognised university
Height for men 160-165 cm for female 145-150 cm
Candidate should have good eye sight
14th June 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name Satyam Pandey I want to ask you that my number 51/percentage in enter and 72/percentage in high school can I give examination Of SI
So I want to know Inter of percentage no effect in SI examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?