14th December 2013, 09:53 AM
Harifore

How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?

I am final year mechanical engineering this year... In tamilnadu, many government jobs available...but how to apply these job? and i don't know about many jobs?

19th December 2013, 03:08 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?

It's really nice to see that you are interested in Tamil Nadu Govt Job. If you are Interested to apply for Govt Jobs , then we suggest you to apply for TNPSC which is organized govt examination for Tamil Nadu State.

TNPSC Stands for (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) which released notification for Tamil Nadu Government requirements. The TNPSC Conducts examinations like,

-Group I Service
-Group I- A Service
-Group I- B Service
-Group IV Service
-Group V -A Service
-Group VII Service
-Group VIII Service

Note: - Each service having different educational qualification, So based on your qualification you may apply for any service as the notification released. Age limit and Relaxation will be applicable for as per the Govt rules.

To apply for TNPSC Examination you have to regularly updated notification by visiting the Offiail website of TNPSC (http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html)

:: How to apply for TNPSC Examination ::

>> Applicant should apply for TNPSC Examination only via Online only by visiting the official website of TNPSC (www.TNPSC.gov.in)
>> Before apply for this examination applicant should have Scanned photo and Signature.
>> Applicant should have valid E-mail ID and that should be active till the declaration of results.
>> Applicant should log to to TNPSC Official website (www.tnpscexams.net)
>> Applicant should Click ( "Apply Online Tab" )
>> Applicant may select name of the post, which he/she interested.
Mode of Payment :-
>> Applicant may pay the fees for this examination in any mode as their like, Online Payment/ Offline Payment)

For More Information Please Visit here :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
18th February 2014, 05:21 PM
selvamurali

Default Re: How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?

there is any vacant job for electrical and electronic engineers in tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?