19th December 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Arts graduate from Dr.B.R.Ambedker Open University are eligible for competitive exams?

hi,
I, am B.sai krishna prasad persuing bachelor of arts in Dr.B.R.Ambedker open university,can i know whether i am eligible for any compitetive exams after completing my degree in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any state/national level competitive exam if I am a IGNOU graduate?
  2. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
  3. Am I eligible for TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers) exam? I have done my graduation with arts stream and having diploma(Bombay Arts) degree
  4. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  5. Am I eligible for CA after passing 12th from arts stream?
  6. For which Competitive Exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of 12th Class?
  7. What are the PG courses for which I am eligible to study? For which competitive exams can I appear?
  8. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  9. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam if I am a B.Com graduate from Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
  12. Best book for preparation for all types of competitive exams like combined graduate exams(SSC exam)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I join MA in political science through correspondence program?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for Competitive Exams having completed 10+2 with 44% from IGNOU?
  15. Is Ranjit College of Education affiliated by IGNOU?
  16. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear?
  17. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  18. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
20th December 2013, 10:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Arts graduate from Dr.B.R.Ambedker Open University are eligible for competitive exams?

Yes of course you are eligible to appear for the any competitive exam which required the graduation in any stream. You have done your graduation from the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University then don’t worry about that you have completed your graduation. And you are eligible for the competitive exams.

There are so many competitive exams for which you can apply. You can apply for the banking exam. For the bank clerical and for the PO the candidate should have graduation from any reputed university in any stream with minimum 50% marks can apply for these exams.

You can also apply for the civil services exam like IAS, HAS. These both are very reputed exams and is conducted by the UPSC every year and these are very tough exams. These exams are conducted in three steps.

First the preliminary exam then mains and then interview. For this the candidate should have graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University is a reputed and recognized university so you can easily apply for these exams if you have minimum 50% marks in graduation. And there are also many other exams like SSC, SSB, HSB, Post offices and many others.

For this the candidate should have graduation. So you have to do preparation for any of the exam which you want to clear and you should also take coaching for the preparation.

So, don’t worry about that you can easily apply for the any of the exam which required minimum qualification graduation and you should do preparation in advance that makes you to clear the exam in first attempt.
26th February 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Arts graduate from Dr.B.R.Ambedker Open University are eligible for competitive exams?

Sir I am completed in BCA later entry course .in degree tamilnadu open university eliglity for competitive exam
24th July 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is kumari I passed 10th after I am completed my graduation (B.A) in Dr. Ambedkar Open University can I eligible for groups exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?