22nd December 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?

I m 20 years old girl and i have completed just now 10th in NIOS and now i want to study further shall i study in NIOS or CBSE ?
because in CBSE i have to go school and i cant able to go and in NIOS i dont have to go in school so my question is if i complete my 12th (commerce) with NIOS will i get good job or will i get admission in DU for further studies ??

28th December 2013, 05:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?

You should attend a regular school but since your age is 20 years, most of the regular schools might reject your form initially. You can seek admission in NIOS or in the junior college affiliated with the state board. Age will not be an issue and at the same time, you will get into the mainstream education for further studies.
17th March 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?

plz answer me weather i am joining nios is with less weightage or not than cbse and after doing class 2 from nios board i got admission in any of the reputed college of india
20th June 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am nitin and my question is how many marks to obtained in nios for admission in b.tec
29th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hi I m abhi my question is that I passed my 10th class from cbse now I want to pass my 12 from nios and I wnt join merchant navy so is there any problem for entrance exam of navy if I pass my 12 from nios
18th September 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have passed my class 10th n 12th with nios no I m not getting job due to this board now what to do plz tell
2nd April 2015, 12:39 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m 20 years old girl and i have completed just now 10th in NIOS and now i want to study further shall i study in NIOS or CBSE ?
because in CBSE i have to go school and i cant able to go and in NIOS i dont have to go in school so my question is if i complete my 12th (commerce) with NIOS will i get good job or will i get admission in DU for further studies ??
NIOS is alternative way to get your study done even it has the same level of importance as others board have .
As you have done your 10th from the NIOS so you should carry your studies with NIOS rather than moving to other board.
I would like to suggest that you should have better to do your 12th form NIOS than CBSE.
As CBSE is regular mode of studies so it require more attention .
It also depend upon the choice of yours but it is better to go for NIOS due to your age factor.
Also you are well aware of the exam pattern and learning module of NIOS.

I would like to clear that NIOS is also valuable degree all over India as valid for admission in all the best universities and colleges .As you are planning to apply for Du so it completely valid there so you have to score enough marks there.
So it is advisable that go for NIOS commerce for 12th there would be never any difficulties in getting a good job or pursuing higher studies unless you should have better understanding of the subjects.
Best of luck
2nd April 2015, 09:55 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NIOS is alternative way to get your study done even it has the same level of importance as others board have .
As you have done your 10th from the NIOS so you should carry your studies with NIOS rather than moving to other board.
I would like to suggest that you should have better to do your 12th form NIOS than CBSE.
As CBSE is regular mode of studies so it require more attention .
It also depend upon the choice of yours but it is better to go for NIOS due to your age factor.
Also you are well aware of the exam pattern and learning module of NIOS.

I would like to clear that NIOS is also valuable degree all over India as valid for admission in all the best universities and colleges .As you are planning to apply for Du so it completely valid there so you have to score enough marks there.
So it is advisable that go for NIOS commerce for 12th there would be never any difficulties in getting a good job or pursuing higher studies unless you should have better understanding of the subjects.
Best of luck
8th May 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my 10th from nios and my exams shifted from April to October and every school need result and im not able to take admission in 11th
is there any solutions so I can take admission in 11th
11th July 2015, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

I am pune and working, i required admission for B.com FY from NIOS Board but not getting any contact. Since i have completed 12th fropm NIOS from Mumbai. Please help me out to contact NIOS Board, from PUNE.
13th July 2015, 12:50 AM
pointer01

Hello,

NIOS Board is also a highly reputed and recognized Board. In NIOS Board there is no need to attend the regular classes that's why most of the people thinks that is has less value but it is not true. NIOS has also very much value as the other boards.

Don't worry you will get the job as being the student of NIOS Board. To do contact with NIOS Board you may send a mail to Board through their official website.

You will get the job as being the student of NIOS Board. You will not face any problem.

All the best.
27th October 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

NIOS IS BEST AS YOU CAN PREPARE FOR NDA, OR ANY ENTRANCE AS YOU HAVE LOT OF TIME . DO NOT DOUBT ABOUT IT ......BEST BOARD
19th February 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hi i am shonali .. i want to pass my 10th exam from NIOS .. i just want to ask if there will be any problem in my job sector ? i want to study clinical psychology ... will i get a job through this certificate?
14th May 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

difference about open school and normal school. how much value of open school is related to normal school.
16th May 2016, 12:05 AM
Indian knowledge

According to my view,CBSE is better than NIOS board. Because in the central universities such as Delhi university, Mumbai university, Punjabbi university ,they fid not give any importance to Nios student . and the addmission procedure is qlso tough for these students.
so cbse is best than nios.
11th May 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hii I'm Nafisa I've given my boards exam of class 10 from NIOS BOARD so can I take direct admission in class 12 NIOS ???
I even wanted to know that after passing out from NIOS can I get admission in better college's and job's in foreign countries ??
16th May 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in class 11th chemistry and now I want to change my stream to humanities. As no school is giving me the admission in class 12th , so I am thinking of taking admission in patrachar which is an open school. so I wanted to know the percentage that I am supposed to crack in my 12th board exams so as to get admission in delhi university. How much percentage will cut from my percentage being a student of an open school? are there any disadvantaged for students studying from an open school in order to take admission i delhi university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?