24th December 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Changing school after 11th if not happy with their education?

Iam now studing in 11 in a cbse board school and iam not happy with their teaching so can I change to another cbse board school in the same town or city. I want to take more care of pcm so iam also wanting to change the second subject from hindi to physical education .
So will I be able to get an admission in another school of cbse for class 12 only and iam not changing the town or city.

26th December 2013, 02:02 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Changing school after 11th if not happy with their education?

You may have strong reasons that you decided to change the school in class 11. Changing school will not advisable either as it would create adjustment issues for you. You will be asked to repeat in the class 11 again as no school provide fresh admission in class 12. It will bring a setback in your academic graph and will derail your plans for competitive exams. Hindi is considered to be optional in some states and you can pick between Hindi and English.
27th April 2019, 08:34 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Changing school after 11th if not happy with their education?

According to the CBSE, Class XI students can change their stream as well as subject combination if they continue in the same stream.
But Class XII students would only be able to change subjects available in the given stream, no change of study stream is on offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?