7th February 2012, 06:40 PM
tapash debnath

What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?

Dear Sir,

My son is study in St. xaviers school, Durgapur. Because of my transfer of my job, I want to eager to admit him in St. xaviers school, kolkata in Class-II. Kindly suggest me the procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  2. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  3. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  4. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  5. How to get admitted in St Xaviers School Kolkata?
  6. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  7. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  8. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in which class being a 2 years old son in St. Xaviers college School in Kolkata? When does the school issue application forms? -- [New]
  10. What all subjects should be taken in 10th and 12th to get eligible for Navy? What is criteria of marks for Navy?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  12. Procedure of admission in St. Xaviers School from St. Micheal School, Sarenga? When to collect admission forms?
  13. Two years and Nine months old student can get admission in which class at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  14. How to take admission in class one of St Xaviers School, Kolkata
  15. Can we change school in after entering 12th science in midterm?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  17. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  18. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
18th April 2012, 09:54 AM
reshu31121991

Default Re: What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?

Sir,
you need to get transfer certificate and conduct certificate from durgapur and submit to kolkata.As there is no transfer of state no other certificates are necessary.
3rd July 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?

what is the fee structure for st. Xaviers Durgapur for KG.
22nd November 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

My son is a student of KG in Burdwan St. Xavier's School. Let me know the procedure of transfer from Burdwan St. Xavier's School to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
25th August 2018, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Whether St. Xavier's School siliguri and St. Xavier's School kolkata are of same Group?
29th June 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there vacancy for admission in st. Xavier's school durgapur
25th December 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

My son brithday is 19.9.2015 can I admission for nursery class.please admission of my son.please reply
8th January 2021, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want my son take admission in this school in class 2please tell me the process of admission
6th September 2021, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

My son dob 31.12.2017, can I addmission st. xaviers school Durgapur for nersury class, sir plz kindly informed me, my e mail [email protected]
Mob no-8003127728.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?