27th April 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?

Dear sir,
I have continue MCA under BPUT,ORISSA.I want to do a job in industry sector without intrested in software.So,kindly suggest me,how to get a job in industry sector after complete MCA?Which course will help to get a job in industry sector after complete MCA?

18th October 2011, 12:26 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?

hello buddy,
i have just passed b.tech from BPUT.so answering your question with a happy face.
you can do a certification course from cttc(central tool room and training center) in networking(ccna that is cisco certified network associate) or hardware courses at good private institute.there are very good scopes in networking now a days even in bhubaneswar.

best of luck.......
18th October 2011, 12:43 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?

hello buddy,
i have just passed b.tech from BPUT.so answering your question with a happy face.
you can do a certification course from cttc(central tool room and training center) in networking(ccna that is cisco certified network associate) or hardware courses at good private institute.there are very good scopes in networking now a days even in bhubaneswar.

best of luck.......
18th October 2011, 10:36 AM
Avinash Kumar Tiwary

Cool Re: Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?

Dear sir,
The world is changing day by day and new technologies are being attested day by day. so you need not to worry about the job. the IT sector is giving much benefit to the students without the interest of software. Just see the IT companies in South India particularly in Bombay which is called as the "Silicon Valley of india". The IT companies are waiting for the MBA students....My belief says that you will certainly get royal job over there.
25th December 2011, 12:58 PM
rrmm92

I want to do a job in industry sector without intrested in software.So,kindly suggest me,how to get a job in industry sector after complete MCA?Which course will help to get a job in industry sector after complete MCA?
1st August 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Which aptitude book is best after completed mca?
21st August 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

in iiht what is the fee range of hardware&networking shor term course
7th December 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which best course after M.C.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?