4th January 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma holder join BS course?

I am studying diploma if i complete diploma can i join this course so called BS course? diploma students are applicable?

10th January 2014, 02:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can diploma holder join BS course?

Yes, diploma holder can join the B.S course. B.S course is Bachelor of science degree. It is a undergraduate academic degree. Those students who complete their diploma they can take directly admission in 2nd year . But there is criteria needed for this course. You have to take a special entrance test to take admission in B.S course or

But in many colleges there are very less seats for diploma students. The duration time of this course is 3 or 4 years. But diploma holder students can complete their degree in 3 years. B,S degree is done in courses like: Bachelor of science in nursing, Bachelor of science in accounting, Bachelor of science in management, Bachelor of science in computer science.

In Bachelor of science. You should have 60% marks in your diploma and can apply for B.S course. Diploma engineering is done after 10th class. Diploma holder student can take admission directly in 2nd year of engineering college.

So it is better for you take admission in directly 2nd year so we recommend to you to take admission in the B.Tech engineering which is good for you instead of taking admission in the B.S. course. And they complete their degree only for three years. There is a good opportunity for diploma holder students to take a good chance for higher studies after diploma.

And at last diploma holder students can apply for the B.S course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?