11th May 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Pharma course only applicable to Bio Students? Can PCM students apply for the course?

is b.pharma course is only applicable for bio students ?pcm students can appply for it or not?

11th June 2011, 01:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Pharma course only applicable to Bio Students? Can PCM students apply for the course?

Hello friend,
Bachelor of Phramacy is not limited to bio students. If you have qualified your +2 level of examination with physics, chemistry and maths, you will be eligible to pursue the course.
For more information, refer to the official website of the following institutes which offers BPharm:

Jadavpur University
Jamia Hamdard
Al Ameen College of Pharmacy

Some of the top international institutes offering Bharm are as follows:
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Albany College of Pharmacy
15th June 2011, 11:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is B.Pharma course only applicable to Bio Students? Can PCM students apply for the course?

Dear friend,

There is not hard and fast rule that only bio students can apply for pharmacy courses. Students with science background can apply for this course.

Students with physics,chemistry and maths also can apply for B.Pharmacy.

Best of luck!
27th October 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do bpharma open i dont have time to do regular
8th September 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

PLS TELL ME THE NAME OF COLLEGES IN INDIA OF THOSE COLLEGES WHERE I CAN TAKE ADMISSION WITHOUT BIOLOGY.... PLS SIR
3rd April 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

do ip university also offer b farma
30th April 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i m pcm student,can i go for b.pharm course?if yes, than will i face difficulties during the session of course as i dont have biology?
4th February 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i ama pcm student. can i do b.pharmacy in punjab engg. college chandigarh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?