4th January 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join NPTI for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?

I am pursuing diploma (3 years diploma) in Mechanical Engineering (Production) and now i am a student of Final year. I want to Do B.Tech from NPTI after Diploma. I would like to know how to join NPTI for B.Tech.

Atul Kumar Singhal

Related Questions:
  1. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  2. Can I join NPTI course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 75.75% marks
  3. How to join in NPTI B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in EEE?
  4. How to join NPTI in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma this year? What is the procedure to apply for CET?
  5. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the eligibility to join in NPTI? I have completed mechanical engineering in diploma
  7. Should I join M.E course or NPTI?
  8. Will I be eligible in NPTI after completing diploma EEE
  9. How to apply for NPTI after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82%
  10. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  11. Any course for diploma electrical engineering in NPTI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admitted to NPTI after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is B.Tech-Mechanical distance course under KSOU approved by Joint Committee(UGC, DEC, AICTE)?
  14. List of colleges along with their fee structure for NPTI course in Jamnagar(Gujarat)?
  15. How to join NPTI course? I am B.E Final year student in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. How should I join NASA after completing 4 years degree course? I am pursuing B.E in Power Engineering from National Power Training Institute(NPTI)
  17. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere?
  18. Can I join NPTI after passing electronics and communication engineering?
10th January 2014, 07:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join NPTI for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?

NPTI is a good institute and it has good ranking and value also. So it is best to take admission in this institute.

The eligibility criteria is given below:
The candidate should pass the 12th of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics or an equivalent examination.

In case of Lateral entry, the candidate should pass the diploma in Mech- /Elect. Engg. from Govt. approved polytechnic college.

The candidate should have to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examination, of the year of admission, conducted by the West Bengal Board of Examination for Admission in B.tech

The candidate will have to submit school leaving / Migration Certificate / Continuity Certificate as the case of any other university.

And it is best course if you want to do degree in Mechanical field then it is best for your career. there are many scopes in this field. There are so many companies related to this field. After the degree you can apply for those companies.

Here are some good companies which are related to the mechanical field.
NTPC
Hero honda
BHEL
SAIL
BEL
TCS

So, you can apply for any of the company for job after the B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?