18th April 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NPTI after passing electronics and communication engineering?

sir i am an electronics and communication engineer, can i join NPTI. if yes whats are the exam dates....thanku sir

Related Questions:
  1. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  2. Can electronics and telecommunication engineering students join NPTI?
  3. Can I do mechanical or electronics after passing power engineering from NPTI?
  4. How to join NPTI course? I am B.E Final year student in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere?
  6. Should I join NPTI or Jadavpur? Does power engineering graduate work in thermal power station or can he work anywhere?
  7. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to join NPTI for B.Tech after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  9. Should I join M.E course or NPTI?
  10. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  11. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff list for electronics and communication branch in NPTI for direct 2nd year students?
  13. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. What is the procedure to join AMIE course after passing electronics and communication?
  18. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
20th July 2017, 05:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NPTI after passing electronics and communication engineering?

NPTI stands for National Power Training Institute. It is a modular type course of one year duration.

Eligibility criteria to apply for NPTI course are as under :-

The candidate should possess B.E. degree in Electricals / Electricals & Electronics / Power Engineering.

Admission to this course is carried out in the basis of merit list and there is no exam for admission to this course . Selection of candidate is made on the basis of percentage of marks secured in B.E. or equivalent degree as per the University norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?